Charidee / Comuu-unitee Shield.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charidee / Comuu-unitee Shield.

What the FUCK was that at the end of the National Anthem?

What happened?

City controlling this one without really breaking sweat. Anybody thinking that they're likely to crash and burn this season - such as the Chelsea fans on my train this morning - is probably going to be in for some disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
      What happened?

City controlling this one without really breaking sweat. Anybody thinking that they're likely to crash and burn this season - such as the Chelsea fans on my train this morning - is probably going to be in for some disappointment.
      OTF FPL enthusiasts will be relieved to see both Sané and Aguero start, with Hudson-Odoi piquing interest for Chelsea.

Comment

Perhaps people don't believe that Pep can adapt to English football for two consecutive seasons?

Comment

From the Grauniad:

“An anthem that resounded around Russia in the summer.” Darren Fletcher really said that, he really did.

Comment

I went looking to see if this was being shown on any of the channels I get in my Virgin subscription but it's not.

However I did see Escape to Victory is on this afternoon so I set it to record. I haven't watched it since I was a kid.

Comment

You have Virgin but not BT Sport? Depending on which package you have, I thought it came as standard?

Comment

Man City should've won that at least 6-0.

Comment

Just ring Virgin and tell them you want broadband only like I did last month. They gave me all BT Sport channels plus about 50 others, loads of extra on demand stuff and faster broadband for the princely sum of £2 less a month than I was paying for the basic package

Comment

Originally posted by The Bretwalda View Post
                    What the FUCK was that at the end of the National Anthem?
                    So what was it? Didn’t watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Voidoid View Post
                      Just ring Virgin and tell them you want broadband only like I did last month. They gave me all BT Sport channels plus about 50 others, loads of extra on demand stuff and faster broadband for the princely sum of £2 less a month than I was paying for the basic package
                      They did something similar to me when I asked for the landline to be taken off - improved package for £12 less a month.
                      I've still got a landline but phone is unplugged (previous owner of the number is on a LOT of cold call databases)

Comment

Originally posted by Voidoid View Post
                        Every friend who has Virgin has told me to do this. Every time I ring up they offer me nothing and try to upsell me stuff. I hate them as a company but am stuck with them.

Anyway, just watched the highlights on MOTD and it seemed very one-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          So what was it? Didn’t watch the game.
                          I think he meant Darren Fletcher's crass and inaccurate “An anthem that resounded around Russia in the summer” on the BT Sport commentary but I may be wrong.
                          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 05-08-2018, 22:15.

Comment

Was this the game that is the football equivalent of the ""If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" question?

Comment

They should take it away from Wembley and drop the ceremonial, anthem bullshit and the general sense of Empire and fawning to the monarchy. But then that would just leave it as a meaningless friendly.

Comment

Working...
                              X