No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems Pogba can hardly stop scoring under Solskjaer.

Comment

And Townsend continues to disrupt the title race.

Comment

Seconds before he scored, he got away with a blatant handball in his own box for which oddly, Mane was penalised.
        So what should have been a penalty to Liverpool end up with them conceding.

Comment

Oh and Salah did an actual dive this time.

Comment

Lacazette has just scored a blinder from about 7 yards.

Comment

Deserved lead for Arsenal. Chelsea's defence didn't fancy attempting a tackle.

Comment

I've got a feeling Klopp ought to go out and buy a right back and a centre half before the Leicester game. Otherwise the second half of this season is going to be like 2014 all over again.

Comment

Koscielny shooders wan in for a 2-0 lead.

Comment

I just love ole gunnar solskjaer. I like the way that he has helped Ashley young really get in touch with his inner Henry Kissinger. It's rare to see such pragmatic cynicism in one so young. Also lest anyone think it's all smiles with OGs, I did notice that after he got the word that he was being subbed, Rashford completely wiped out montoya, who had been booting him up the hole all game long.

Arsenal look like they could win this by five or six based on the first half so far

Comment

Not sure what accent that is Gero. Five Chelsea defenders all chose to ignore Koscielny, despite he fact he was stood right in the middle of them before he sneaked through to try and fail to head the ball in.

Comment

Man United are going to get up to third soon at this rate.

Comment

Looks like a fairly serious injury for Bellerin.

Comment

And so it ends, making the table from third down a real dogfight:

3. Spurs 22 48
                            4. Chelsea 23 47
                            5. Arsenal 23 44 (+16)
                            6. Man United 23 44 (+13)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Liverpool won't get relegated.

Comment

A little presumptuous - there's 15 games left and they're only 41 points above the relegation zone.

Comment

Kaspar Schmeichel’s beard really doesn’t suit him.

Comment

I’m amazed that Chillwell’s tug on Otto to prevent him closing down Barnes for Leicester’s equaliser was ignored by both the ref and MOTD’s team, it’s so blatant.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that was pretty blatant. But I was still seething over the non penalty for us and the ref giving the second palace goal when one of the Palace players was trying to get Virgil to give him a piggyback right where the attacker who scored turned up.

Comment

Oh, Fulham.

Comment

Chuffed for Harry Winks. Good player, and he deserved that.
                                          But Spurs really missed their talisman today.
                                          They’re really not the same team without Moussa Sissoko.

Comment

That was a great cross at the end. Had the defender got there first I'm not sure that he could have done anything but hammer it into the goal.

I wouldn't quite describe that win as Pyrrhic, but I don't know if Tottenham can handle too many more victories like that.

Comment

Tell me about it...

Still - important three points, as I suspect our depleted squad will be dropping points against the bigger teams.

But, sure, I'll be enjoying ninety-five winks tonight.

Comment

This is stretching our squad to breaking point.

Comment

There is so much detail in this story to love :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46950701

https://twitter.com/N8NathanPatrick/status/1087114273518583808
                                                  Last edited by Ray de Galles; 21-01-2019, 16:24.

Comment

That is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X