No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't profess to know one, in all honesty. Just wondering out loud, after Southampton sacking their underperforming (?) manager earlier in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
      Primary school kickabouts in Milano featured significantly more tactical awareness
      Nef is riding towards this thread to tell us the first Man United goal should have been disallowed for offside. And he if he does, he would be correct but that doesn't excuse the Arsenal defence's errors for it. One of the first things they learn in the Milano schoolyard is play to the whistle, even when you are appealing for an offside (not that the Arsenal players had their hands up for it, as it happens) and certainly don't stand there admiring the save your 'keeper just made.

Comment

Rojo Ono (Oh, no!).

Comment

Nil nils in the midweek fixtures.

Comment

Burnley's tactics tonight seemed to be run really fast at whichever Liverpool player has the ball and if they get a pass away, kick them.

Comment

What a wonderful Marcos Rojo performance tonight. Nearly scored, should have got sent off, was our most creative player, gifted Arsenal a goal, got subbed. Absolutely wonderful stuff. He and Bailly should play every game - we'd concede fucking loads, but we'd all have a wonderful time.

United play so much better without Lukaku and, on tonight's evidence, Pogba (who was a disgrace when he came on, offering absolutel nothing). The Rashford, Martial, Lingard front three is the one. Pace and movement. The minute Martial and Lingard go off, and Lukaku and Fellaini came on, we lost everything. Static lines causing Bailly and Matic to pass to each other before hoofing long and back to Arsenal.

I don't ask for a lot, really. I'm not overly arsed about winning, but I like to walk away from the match and think well that was fun. Tonight I walked back to the tram with my mate and we were happy. We'd had fun. Daft goals. Daft challenged. Daft players. Daft game. great fun.

Excellent hot vimto at half-time, usually the highlight, but put into the shade by my man Rojo.

Comment

Just watched the highlights on MotD. Hilarious. If we're going to be shite, can we be fun as well?

Comment

The minute Martial and Lingard go off, and Lukaku and Fellaini came on, we lost everything. Static lines causing Bailly and Matic to pass to each other before hoofing long and back to Arsenal.
                  Pogba (who was a disgrace when he came on, offering absolutel nothing)
                  Any chance that these two things are related?

Comment

Yeah, obv.

Comment

At least you know that the nucleus of a good team is there, more or less, once they get rid of Mourinho and get a good coach in.

Comment

I dunno about that.

If/when Mourinho goes, I want Bielsa. So does McClair. So that, I think, is a consensus. Fuck this Zidane romanticism. What's he going to do with Smalling, Jones and Fellaini?

Comment

Can Zidane even speak a word of english?

Comment

He is familiar with the Dollar

Comment

I know this sounds mad given he won three consecutive CL titles, but I don't even think he's any good.

Comment

But he guarantees social media activity, which means Star-fucker Woodward will give him the job.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                  I know this sounds mad given he won three consecutive CL titles, but I don't even think he's any good.
                                  Well all we know is that he outranked Sergio Ramos and Ronaldo in the Real Madrid political pecking order, and everyone remembered his last act as a football player. That will take you pretty far at Real Madrid. I don't know how that would work away from Madrid, or if he could rule by physical intimidation and fear when he's only a mere 6'1".

Comment

Master Edward has painted himself into a bit of a corner.

Bielsa, Jardim or Favre aren’t going to get the Jakarta Reds excited.

I don’t think Zizou would be particularly interested. He knows that Deschamps is riding his luck and would be much more inclined towards OM as far as clubs go.

Comment

He's just going to wait for the juventus job. The OM job would be a nightmare of a job, even if PSG didn't exist .

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                        Burnley's tactics tonight seemed to be run really fast at whichever Liverpool player has the ball and if they get a pass away, kick them.
                                        It's not much, but at least it's finally something.

Comment

No way Chelsea are going to be contenders now. 2 horse race it is.

Comment

Nah. There's no way Liverpool can keep living so dangerously and pull it off. City will be 6 clear by Mid-Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                                              Pity that Mkhtaryian (sp?) 'goal' was offside, the finish was a fine bit of skill.

Oh, and yes, pulling a blokes hair, that is Ramos-esque.
                                              Crouch-esque?

Comment

Emery looks like Steve Coogan in The Bureau

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                                  This in a Nutshell

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    He is familiar with the Dollar
                                                    He owns all their singles. His favourite is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videotheque

Comment

Working...
                                                    X