X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mane should have had a pen there too.

Comment

The Rhyme of the Andre Marriner

Why did VAR not get that goal overturned?

OTOH the concession of the corner was an unforced error.

Comment

Karma pay back for Tarkowski there.

Comment

There you go, they've given you one on a plate.

(To be fair, goalkeepers are usually given free kicks for virtually nothing, so I'm surprised the first goal wasn't disallowed.)

Comment

This will probably now be 6-1.

Comment

Nah. Can't see us scoring more than 3.
              Last edited by Snake Plissken; 10-03-2019, 12:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
                The Rhyme of the Andre Marriner

Why did VAR not get that goal overturned?
                Erm, is this a real question, or is some kind of joke whooshing over my head? If it's real, then VAR isn't being used in the Premier League this season.

Comment

Also VAR can't help a goalkeeper incapable of jumping.

Anyway, in other news. I remember when we had a defence.

Comment

In other, other news, there is no way I am still going to be awake for the Arsenal game. Which might be a blessing.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly.

Comment

Also VAR can't help a goalkeeper incapable of jumping.
                        Difficult to jump when you're giving some lump an involuntary piggy back,

Comment

The slow bicycle race for the Champions League places continues, as Wolves hold Chelsea to a draw.

Comment

VAR might have been useful to identify Lacazette's dive for what it was. Not that I blame the player -- every team has its divers (though Arsenal seems to have more paper thespians than most) -- but the ref, who surely cannot have been certain that it was a penalty.

Comment

Man Utd unlucky today. I think De Gea wasn't concentrating for the first goal. Soft penalty to concede. They hit the bar and post and had a couple of other really good chances.

Comment

United weren't that unlucky. In contrast to recent form, they never really worked out how to penetrate Arsenal's back line.

In this week of ridiculous penalties, though, it was unsurprising that yet another settled a high-profile match.

Comment

Well, they penetrated Arsenal's backline enough to hit the aluminiumwork twice, but, yeah, I never had the feeling that there was a goal coming. Whereas Arsenal scored one good goal, so fair dos.

Comment

Not looking good for Burnley. Playing at home against 10 men from the 4th minute they still managed to lose

Comment

One team always sleepwalks to relegation. This year it is us.

Comment

What has Shaqiri done to Klopp that he can't get on the pitch when Lallana and Origi can?

Comment

Ole got the job then.

Comment

Those two defeats in a row must have clinched it.

Nice detail is that he'll move back into his Alderley Edge house, turfing out his tenant, Virgil van Dyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                              Ole got the job then.
                                              As being (vaguely) discussed here:

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...for-spurs-fans

Comment

Watching Watford for the first time this season.

I'm impressed.

Comment

Neither of the two teams has any midfield.

Comment

They do, they're just not where you'd expect them to be.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X