No announcement yet.

Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an amateur production of the play in Highworth, Wiltshire, in the late 1960s. My mother was one of the actors. But I didn't know until today that it had given birth to that particular term.

Comment

That's a good start I suppose.

Comment

Yes - it's always good to be introduced to the theatre at an early age.

Comment

Wahey!

Comment

That’s a snappy avatar, VT

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
              I saw an amateur production of the play in Highworth, Wiltshire, in the late 1960s. My mother was one of the actors. But I didn't know until today that it had given birth to that particular term.
              Fanny By Gaslight?

*Oh, sorry: Fnarr.

Comment

That's a stupid foul by Robertson and a soft goal to concede. As I said, Liverpool will lose this, because reasons.

Comment

Fuck sake Robbo

Comment

Silly challenge.

Comment

Hard to see where the goals will come from, these fuckers are organised.

Comment

Bournemouth go 1 up, 2nd minute of second half. (V Chelsea)

Comment

Does Michael Owen have a collar on his waistcoat?

Comment

Arguably though, Maguire shouldn't have still been on the pitch to score that. Could have been a red when he took out Mane whyndid he was clean through and he forearm smashed Salah in the box too.

Comment

Liverpool game following the same pattern as the Man City one last night - Vardy will win it for Leicester now.

Comment

Bournemouth go 2 up. Brooks again (I think).

Comment

Sorry, King got the first for Bournemouth. Brooks is now being subbed with an injury.

Comment

Fucking hell, have all the Liverpool players caught Henderson? They're all moving the ball around like he does.

Comment

And Josh King has scored his second. Chelsea are all over the place.3-0

Comment

Why did Liverpool not get that penalty on Keita?

Comment

Ref missed it.

Comment

Who knows?

Anyway, occasional reminder that Jamie Vardy is a rat-faced, racist little shithouse. I say this before he inevitably scores the winner and people think it's somehow a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                              Arguably though, Maguire shouldn't have still been on the pitch to score that. Could have been a red when he took out Mane whyndid he was clean through and he forearm smashed Salah in the box too.
                                              i had just finished texting Garcia that the first was a prime example of England stardom making a player more effective and also worse, when he did the second. The way the punditref backed up the yellow card was hilarious. They're hardly ever given as reds though, even for players who aren't england legends. It's allmost as though referees haven't seen any of the hundreds of goals where a player breaks a high line and runs into 40 yards of space. .

Comment

The decisions tonight have been pretty poor. The pen, the yellow for lunk, a couple of well dodgy offsides when Mane was through.

Comment

Chelsea fully deserving of the 4-0 defeat at Bournemouth given their switch to that change kit :

Comment

It's a point, but fucking hell it's frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X