Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
    One can only hope that Salah doesn't stand to near to his daughter when she blows out the candles on her birthday cake for fear of a serious injury.
    Oh god, no-one tell the liverpool meme community about Barber's adagio for strings.

Comment

Liverpool are looking very strong at the moment, though FA Cup and Champions League games often adversely affect a League campaign, so let's see how they manage those hurdles. But unless they forge ahead and Spurs and Manchester City drop off of the pace, the next few months are going to take a terrible toll on their fans' hearts and sanity.

Comment

Well Liverpool have only got two more Champions League games left to play, so I don't think that will have much of an effect.

Comment

Shit like this is why Liverpool must never ever be allowed to win anything ever again ever.

Comment

With that and Leeds getting promoted, it's going to be the Entitlement Apocalypse.

Comment

Ach I was hoping Leeds would never get back up. Dirty Leeds bastards.

Comment

Someone was saying Man City are available at 9/5 for the title, seems extraordinary value

Comment

At more than one bookie

Comment

If I was a betting man, etc.

I thought at the start of the season that it would take something extraordinary to beat that Man City team to the title. I think going 38 games unbeaten counts.

Comment

5s available on Man Utd to finish in the top four. Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Comment

Southampton go ahead with a scruffy arsed goal. Totally onside, assuming you don't count Romeu... and as I type, Anderson has just blasted an equalizer.

Comment

This game just got really good.

Comment

Anderson gives WHU the lead with a shitkicking break, and a spanking strike.

Comment

Ex Celtic player Stuart Armstrong comes on for Southampton, with a note telling him where he should be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

Shit like this is why Liverpool must never ever be allowed to win anything ever again ever.
                                You so funny.

Comment

West Ham fans just did the classic rendition of their song, where, to a person, they knew that they had started in too high a key, and all just about made it down to the next line at the same time.

Comment

They've been doing that for some years, it really annoys me - it's like we've forgotten how to sing in the East End...

Comment

I have to put up with a steady stream of this nonsense.

And This.

They're like the fucking moonies. THIS IS BREXIT!!!!

This gets quite funny towards the end.

I hope that third one cures all of you of any misleading fondness you might have for Jurgen Klopp. That is what he is capable of. Underneath those hair plug, and behind those bizarre Cosmetically enhanced teeth lurks Zool.
                                      Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 27-12-2018, 22:03.

Comment

I live in Liverpool. Thinking of getting the hell out before april/may

Comment

This means more.

Comment

The Premier League has been really dull since Mourinho left. It was absolutely great fun watching him almost completely fuck up a major club (following on from almost achieving the same with Chelsea) - Man U having saved themselves from the brink, now it'll be the usual wankfest of The Big Teams dukeing it out. Boring.

Comment

He should be introduced as a handicap for all title-winning teams the following season.

Comment

There isn't a great team in Europe at this point so I couldn't confidently say there is a better club team than Liverpool in the world right now.

Comment

Arsenal seem desperate to make that very point.

The Way sokratis was moaning at salah at half time was hilarious. It looked like someone running over a child in an SUV.

Comment

I've got a feeling I might enjoy Match of the Day again tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X