Leicester than zero? - Premier League 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
    Tottenham get an injury-time goal after being unimpressive for most of the day. Erikson.
    'Winning ugly'/'grinding out results' this season. Never seen the like.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
      Fulham are fucked and Southampton aren't any better so you only have to stay ahead of one more team.
      One of those will turn around. I think Huddersfield will finish bottom.

Comment

Fulham can't defend. Southampton can't score.

I think Hasenhuttl has a slightly easier problem to fix as they do create chances but the only player looking vaguely capable of finishing them is Ings and as we all know, he is made of glass.

Ranieri could sign van Dijk and Laporte and they'd still look shaky at the back.

Comment

Watching the Man C - Everton highlights; most of the City bench are dressed like they're going on an Antarctic expedition. The one exception? Mikel Arteta, who isn't even wearing a hat. Once a Glaswegian, etc.

Comment

Got a lot of time for Danny Ings. 1-0 Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
              Southampton can't score.
              Well, now.

Comment

Arsenal seem to be relying a lot on comebacks.

Comment

Well.

Comment

Charlie Austin also got the winner at Old Trafford in January 2016

Comment

Just call me Mystic Meg.

Comment

Lovely pass for the 1-0 there.

Comment

Lovely take and finish from Mane.

Comment

Yes, it was well done all around.

Also comes at the end of 23 minutes of relentless Liverpool pressure. So it's a fair scoreline.

Comment

Mane didn't miss that one.

Just realised that it has been 35 years since I watched this fixture from the Kop. God, am I old.

Comment

Poor handling from Allison.

Comment

Very much so

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Van Dijk's confidence in his keeper cost them there.

Comment

He had it but his knee came through and knocked it out of his hands. Silly.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                          Mane didn't miss that one.

Just realised that it has been 35 years since I watched this fixture from the Kop. God, am I old.

I think I first saw a Man Utd -Liverpool game back in 1976. So for your old, I give you even older!

Comment

Ive gone out for a walk. I hate these fixtures at the best of times, I can't be arsed with Man U's inevitable scuffed winner in the 87th minute.

Comment

When does it get to the point that Man Utd fans would rather their team lost two or three on the trot, even to the hated Liverpool, so that Mourinho has to be sacked? They're in no danger of relegation, but nor are they going to win the league and even a CL place is doubtful in the extreme. The CL itself is a dream which won't come true and even an FA Cup triumph would be nowt special.

Comment

Well deserved, that.

Comment

Second Shaqiri deflection of the day. Should settle things.

Comment

I don't care how bad Man Utd are, it's always brilliant watching them take a humping from Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X