Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he fucking didn't.
    <ahem>

"I thought there were some excellent tackles in the game, and if the suggestion now is that you cannot make those tackles any more then I am happy to be old-fashioned...

“I notice he [Klopp] did not make any reference to Daniel Sturridge cheating. When he went down to win a free-kick there was no one near him, he never got touched.”
    Last edited by hobbes; 07-12-2018, 00:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
      You do know the injury was caused by Gomez hitting the hoarding, yes?
      Not convinced about that. He looked like was barely moving when he hit the hoarding. It looked more like Mee unnecessarily scissoring his leg after playing the ball caused the fracture. Could be wrong of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
        <ahem>
        "<ahem>" all you like, where is the bit where he is saying "that there's nothing wrong with leg breakers"?

Comment

Come on snakey, I was paraphrasing.

Comment

Liverpool 1 up. Because Bournemouth are too pretty to go at them.

Comment

2-0, great work by Firmino and Salah.

Comment

I’m sure Sean Dyche will applaud Salah staying on his feet when clipped from behind and going on to score.

Comment

Indubitably.

Comment

I’m sure Sean Dyche will applaud Salah staying on his feet when he had studs raked down his achiles from behind and going on to score./fixed

Comment

Salah looks closer to his very best today.

First goal was offside, however.

Comment

Actually, after seeing the further replays, “clipped” doesn’t do it justice. The defender raked his studs down Salah’s calf. Given the ref saw it and signalled advantage was being played, did he book the Bournemouth player afterwards?

Edit : cross-post with Hobbes.
                        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 08-12-2018, 13:47.

Comment

It was. Only just, so you can understand the lino missing it.

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't nice, was it Ray?
                            Still looks like Salah (accidentally?) got him back when he slipped near the by-line and toe poked Cook in the ankle.

Comment

3-0, the hapless Cook (who tried to bring Salah down in the build-up to the second) with the best backheel he'll ever pull.

Comment

Salah teases and teases - and bags his third.

Comment

This is turning into a bit of a dry bumming. Salah beating Begovic twice before poking the ball past Ake for 4.

Comment

TLMG thinks that Mo Salah has very pretty eyes.

Hard to argue with her, really.

Comment

I’m sure Sean Dyche will applaud Salah staying on his feet when he had studs raked down his achiles from behind and going on to score./fixed
                                      Oh do fuck off with this shit. Even your own manager yesterday admitted it was a clean tackle.

Comment

I was correcting Ray's post from 13:38. Ye gods man, get a grip.

Comment

Why bring Dyche into it then?

Speaking of his team, just a third win this season. You would have got long odds on the reason for an almost year long malaise being the absence of Robbie Brady.

Comment

I didn't bring Dyche into it. I was quoting Ray. I mean, it's right there in his 13:38 post.
                                            Last edited by hobbes; 08-12-2018, 17:10.

Comment

I was correcting Ray's post from 13:38. Ye gods man, get a grip.
                                              Nah I think honestly Hobbes it's you who's being a bit obsessed with this thing in midweek. And I say this as a friend.

Comment

I know there's a tendency for people to skim read these threads, but really. If that's what you get from me quoting someone else's post to highlight a completely different bit, then I don't really know what to say. I'm obsessing over something by not mentioning it since it happened? If you say so.
                                                Last edited by hobbes; 08-12-2018, 17:27.

Comment

Hell of a pass from Hazard.

1-0 Chelsea.

Comment

The commentator commented that city were defending on the half way line and that Chelsea should try a ball over the top.
                                                    As he said it, they did and it ended up with a goal.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X