• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEROS, not nerds.

Comment

I prefer my version

Comment

Fucking Springburn. Given the lack of spelling mistakes on that fleg, they must have got someone from Possil to write it for them.

Comment

"Heros" is a spelling mistake, unless they mean soldiers are New York Italian-style sandwiches.

Comment

Sorry, my eyesight's not good enough to pick that out on a monitor this size. Amend that to "relative lack of spelling mistakes" then.
            Last edited by blameless; 06-02-2019, 12:27.

Comment

I didn't spot it until Gero highlighted it, I must admit.

Comment

Par for the course, along with an infinite number of penalties.

That referee last Saturday was incompetent beyond words.

Comment

Well it was Hugh Dallas Jr wasn't it? So maybe willful Loyal incompetence.

Comment

Morelos really is a fucking shitbag, isn't he?

Comment

He's made for 'em and their foreheadless fuckhead manager.

Comment

Of fuckin course.

Comment

It's Scottish Cup 5th round this weekend. There's 4 games today with TV naturally covering Killie v Rangers, but that just means the 3pm kick offs should have a rocking atmosphere.

Dundee Utd are bringing a big crowd with them to Paisley, so hopefully the Buds take it seriously as we've had bugger all else to celebrate so far this season. Utd seemed to have steadied the ship during the January transfer window whilst we've gone all out to dump every Alan Stubbs signing and practically have a whole new team from the one that started the season. I haven't a clue how this one will go, but with many an ex-Bud popping up to score against us over the years, I fully expect Cammy Smith to be a massive thorn in our side.

East Fife take on Partick Thistle, which could see Thistle storm into the quarter-finals whilst simultaneously see their survival chances in the Championship improve if Alloa and Falkirk draw in their re-arranged league match. Or they could get dumped out on their arses in the cup and go bottom of the table if Falkirk win. I wonder what execuses Gary Caldwell will make if the latter happens?

Hibs are at home to Rath Rovers, with the boys in green still to appoint a new manager. Please, please, please make it be Alan Stubbs!! Hibs currently on rubbish form and the natives may get restless if Raith take the lead. Raith won there in the cup in 2014 so no reason why they can't go and do it again.

Comment

Is this Timothy Weah usually the objectionable cock he's coming across as at the end of Celtic's fortunate win over KilmarnocK?

Comment

What did he do?

Comment

Pursued various Kilmarnock players around the pitch at (and for a long while after) the final whistle gloating about the win - that he had little to do with - and trying to goad them by laughing in the their faces and gesturing, He got booked for it and it didn't stop so his own team mates had to try and get him to shut up.

Comment

Steve Clarke seems a bit pissed off on sky News.

"What are we doing in Scotland?

Every morning... most mornings I wake up and thank Chelsea for taking me out of the west of Scotland, because My children don't understand what is going on."

Comment

Bantz, innit

Comment

Unusual?

https://amp.theguardian.com/football...mpression=true

Comment

I can see why they started showing the clip where they did.

Comment

Come on ye Dons

Comment

Celtic's natural level might be Europa League 2 by 2021

Comment

Leading Caledonian Eleven lack that international credibility (6)

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                                Steve Clarke seems a bit pissed off on sky News.

"What are we doing in Scotland?

Every morning... most mornings I wake up and thank Chelsea for taking me out of the west of Scotland, because My children don't understand what is going on."
                                                https://twitter.com/TheEveningTimes/...556928512?s=19

Comment

Well, bye-bye Brenda, Hello (again) Nelly.

Comment

That'll cool the temperature on the whole sectarian "thing"

If Lennon is just a temporary appointment until May, then the outstanding candidate for the job is Steve Clarke, but he's not going to want it after the couple of weeks he's endured.
                                                    Last edited by The Red Max; 26-02-2019, 13:28.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X