No announcement yet.

Treble Treble, Your Face is a Mess: Scottish Fitba 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to my livelink to Glasgow, via... Algeria I think, Celtic are on s laught.

Comment

I must be hallucinating, but Paddy Bonner is on Algerian TV? (audibly)

Comment

Aberdeen try to assert themselves.

It's no happenin.

Comment

This Ferguson guy for Aberdeen is a bit of a... old school player (politest way of speaking).

I was going to ask if he was related to Scott brown, but he's HUGE.

Comment

The ballboy has better skills.

Comment

In case anyone is actually listening, the ballboy just stopped the ball from going out, caught it withe instep, and replaced it in one fell swoop.

On the field. Dropped ball. Took me longer to explain than actual time elapsing.

Comment

Oh man. Aberdeen guy off.

Comment

I dunno... it's a bad one, but I am no sure he meant that. Two yellows, and the first was shitty. But it's a real fucking sore one, and Christie is still down.

Comment

This is really bad.

Comment

Sorry, it's hopefully not as bad as I thought, it's just they are not moving him, because it's a head injury.

Comment

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL.

Comment

James Forrest hits a fucking screamer.

Comment

Should have been two.

Comment

The referee gives more 'evidence' to the fact that he is clinically blind.

Comment

I am really rather happy that Celtic are playing with serious high tempo, and not a little skill. They might even win. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about Scott Brown, but he makes Celtic tick. And he is having a really good game.

Comment

Apparently, the guy from Aberdeen who got sent off, and the Celtic guy he hit, are best friends.

Ally McCoist just said that goal was the closest he ever got to cheering for Celtic.

Comment

I've just realised who Brown reminds me of: Murdo McLeod.

Comment

The most obvious red card in history goes to Lewis Ferguson of Aberdeen. fucking nightmare.

Comment

3-0 Lovely finish from Rogic. This could end up anything.

Comment

So, the Aberdeen manager, Derek McInnes, makes the wanker sign as he is sent to join his assistant in the stands.

Comment

Aberdeen were a mess, nine men, no coaches. Bad day.

Celtic were pretty ruthless.

Comment

Going down to the wire for The Sons in League One. A good draw against Forfar on Saturday but some rivals below us picked up wins. Negated any benefit from a point from a tough away opponent.

2 home games left and an away day at the league champions. We need to win both our home games if we're going to avoid the play-offs. I don't think 1 will be enough. Major work ahead for the club over the summer - fingers crossed that we're doing it having stayed up rather than with consecutive relegations.

Comment

Not trying to defend Ball but I’m struggling to see the difference between his challenge on Christie and Boyata’s challenge on Mackay-Steven in the League Cup final for which no foul(penalty) or card was given. Mackay-Steven still struggling with this injury. Hope Christie recovers more quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                                  In case anyone is actually listening, the ballboy just stopped the ball from going out, caught it withe instep, and replaced it in one fell swoop.

On the field. Dropped ball. Took me longer to explain than actual time elapsing.
                                                  apparently McLeish is to pick the ball boy in the next Scotland squad.

Comment

So, relegation battles then.

In the Prem, Dundee lost again while St.Mirren got a surprise win at Franchise to pull themselves 6 points clear. Not looking good for the Dee right now.

One level down, QoS, Thistle and Morton all reversed some recent poor form to win, while Alloa and Falkirk lost. With 2* games left, 6 points cover the bottom 6 teams, with Falkirk currently last

In the third tier, Dumbarton and Stranraer both produced 3-0 wins to secure their place in the division for another season. bottom two places now between Brechin and Stenny (currently on the same points, but Brechin's goal difference is 8 better, or at least 8 less worse anyway)

And doon the bottom, it's not looking good for Berwick as they got slapped 5-0 by Clyde, while Albion Rovers won to go 5 points clear of Northumberland's finest. I can only hope the Heelan or Lallan league put forward some proper diddies for the playoff this year, as I've got Berwick-supporting friends and i'd like them to stay up.

*of the six teams, Thistle actually have a game in hand against promotion-chasing Ayr. Ayr are Thistle's bogey team, but have nothing to play for as their playoff place is already assured and they can't overtake Dundee United. So Thistle could win and move towards safety, or they could get pumped and damage their goal difference; it could go either way.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X