No announcement yet.

Hollerbach's Knackwurst - Bundesliga 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Köln's bosses won't want Bruno. I don't think Hecking cares about cheap rivalries, but I don't think old Evil Eyes would want to form a double act with Armin Veh. Other than Hecking, I don't think I like any of them for Köln. I hope we'll not end up with fucking Weinzierl.

And given Bubi's disappointing debt-collecting skills, you're welcome to him.
    Last edited by G-Man; 02-05-2019, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
      Köln's bosses won't want Bruno. I don't think Hecking cares about cheap rivalries, but I don't think old Evil Eyes would want to form a double act with Armin Veh. Other than Hecking, I don't think I like any of them for Köln. I hope we'll not end up with fucking Weinzierl.

And given Bubi's disappointing debt-collecting skills, you're welcome to him.
      I was talking to my greenkeeper today about this. He pointed out that Slomka and Gisdol are currently"between jobs", as will Doll and naybe Wolf be this summer. Chuck Neururer and Gutendorf into the mixer, then It's anybody's guess.

Bubi's torso will be found a-bobbin' under Landungsbrücke 4 in late October.

Comment

It's what Bubi Sr would have wanted.

Somewhere I saw the name Beierlorzer thrown into the mix for Köln. FFS.

Comment

Nur der HSV! *chortle*

Comment

Comment

They're obviously enjoying life in the second division and aim to stay there.

Comment

They will start up.the clock again any day now

Comment

kicker have intimated that Wolf will be out of a job tomorrow. Err, what's the point? As I always say, if I ran my business like HSV run their business, I'd be wanking off tramps under a railway bridge for the price of a mug of cocoa within a week.

Comment

The top teams in the 2. Bundesliga are treating promotion the way that the lesser of the English Top 6 are treating qualification to the Champions' League. They are doing all they can to sabotage promotion bzw. qualification.

I think that if HSV fail to get promotion, Werder will hold the lone record for having played most Bundesliga seasons, having missed only one season.

Comment

Well, that should be that. Dortmund once again show that 2-0 leads are not going to end that way. They had so many chances to extend the lead and didn't, which always has me feeling a draw is imminent. Another title for Bayern.

Comment

Leipzig will run them down next season. Though it'll be fun to see Phonzie Davies get more minutes for them.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                          The top teams in the 2. Bundesliga are treating promotion the way that the lesser of the English Top 6 are treating qualification to the Champions' League. They are doing all they can to sabotage promotion bzw. qualification.
                          Union do their best to prove G-Man's point by losing at Darmstadt.

With Köln playing tomorrow night, all seven teams immediately below them in the table lost this weekend (four of them at home).

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Union do their best to prove G-Man's point by losing at Darmstadt.

With Köln playing tomorrow night, all seven teams immediately below them in the table lost this weekend (four of them at home).
                            I reckon Kühne at HSV has given every other team in the league € 10 million each, so they can "play for HSV". That's the only plausible explanation for what's going on at the moment.

Comment

Eintracht are down 6-1 in Leverkusen and it isn't even half time yet

Comment

So I've returned from a long holiday and admittedly hadn't been keeping up with HSV's travails. So what's happened?

Haching haven't won any of their last 13 games. And we've lost most of those. Back in November, I thought we could mount a title challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                  Eintracht are down 6-1 in Leverkusen and it isn't even half time yet
                                  We played a solid second half. It's part 2 of the 'make Chelsea think we're shite' masterplan.

Comment

HSV down 2-0 in Paderborn just after the half.

Comment

Kicking off big time at the Union Berlin - Magdeburg game. The Magdeburg fans up for a fight and the game's been stopped whilst it all flares up in the away end. No idea why some of the Magdeburg fans appear so angry.

Comment

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Es-Vau!

Comment

Blimey, that's some choke.

Comment

Union's win confirmed Magdeburg's relegation, thus the argy bargy.

Comment

Astonishingly, Gladbach have got back into CL qualification after weeks of dismal form.
                                              The last day fixtures give us Dortmund however, Frankfurt have Bayern so it’s probably Leverkusen to qualify as they play Hertha.
                                              I’d settle for the Europa if it stopped Bayern being Meister

Comment

Unterhaching saved their sorry arses on Saturday with a 3-0 win against Lotte.

I'll miss Fortuna Köln though. They have some really good fans.

Quite a descent for Aalen in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                                                  it’s probably Leverkusen to qualify as they play Hertha.
                                                  Just read a Kicker article that revealed that Leverkusen have had to come to a financial agreement with Heiko Herrlich due to this chance of CL qualification. They binned Herrlich before Christmas but the terms of his contract stipulated that it would automatically renew for another year if the club reached the CL - so they have now agreed a 'small six-figure sum' to ensure that Herrlich doesn't insist on getting paid by Bayer for another year if things go their way at the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy Pepys View Post
                                                    I'll miss Fortuna Köln though. They have some really good fans.
                                                    You've got a visit from Waldhof Mannheim and their happy band of idiot fans to look forward to next season...

Meanwhile, Kaiserslautern are desperately casting around for a new investor to pump some money into the club, and Bayern will be turning up for a post-season friendly to put some money in the coffers as they still do not have the financial license for next year's 3. Liga. Things are so desperate that they have issued another club bond (I think they had to do that as there was no other way to raise the funds required to pay off the last issue that matures this summer!) and various fan crowdfunding projects are donating money to keep things going until the investor saga comes to a conclusion. What a total mess.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X