No announcement yet.

Griffin's Penultimate Stand - Division 2 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a quick wiki check Benfica's lowest ever league position appears to be sixth.

What a boring club to follow!

Comment

And yet their supporters manage to make it very dramatic

Comment

Rangers have never finished in the bottom half of their division - 6th place in 1926 is their worst placing (of course some of their top half finishes in recent years have been in lower divisions). Celtic have two bottom half finishes in their history (12/16 in 1948, 9/16 in 1952).

Comment

Porto have only finished outside the top half once, in 1969-70.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

Keep smiling!
            Yep - just made it (with a little help from Bolton). 11 and counting.

Comment

I love Leeds, but Bamford's a twat.

Comment

Apart from when they were relegated for match fixing, all of Juventus' bottom half finishes came in an odd stretch from 1955-1962 when they placed 12th, 9th, 1st, 4th, 1st, 1st, 13th. That's a very odd drop for such a top-heavy league.

Comment

Up to second again the season after. There's an Italian wiki page on the 61-2 season for anyone whose Italian is up to it:

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juvent...Club_1961-1962

Comment

Is Lampard a genius? Whatever happens, I'm sure the press will say he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
                      Is Lampard a genius? Whatever happens, I'm sure the press will say he is.
                      He seems to be a better manager than I thought he'd be.

Comment

Working...
                      X