No announcement yet.

SalopChat and other clubs - Division 3 2018-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have there been any rumours about Clough getting the heave ho from Burton?

Comment

I really wouldn't have thought so. That's a gig for life, isn't it?

Comment

I'm not sure. Let's just that if something is announced I'll have an interesting story to tell.

Comment

Tell it anyway. What's the worst that could happen?

Comment

Hah! Well, a friend of mine reckons that he's somehow inherited Nigel Clough's old mobile number and that he receives the odd text that was meant for him. A recent one suggested that he'd got the bullet but unless it's yet to be announced it looks as though my mate's mistaken.

Well sort of.

Could the "Nige" referred to in these texts be Nigel Pearson, I've asked him, as he got the shove a few days ago?

Comment

Blackpool are in receivership so that the club can be sold to pay off the money owed by the Oystons to Valeri Belokon. Normally I suppose this would be very bad news but if it is the only way to get the Oystons out of the club then perhaps it is for the best. This will get Blackpool a 12 point deduction but I'm not sure the fans will care as long as they can find new owners.

Comment

Even with 12 points taken off them they'll still be above Shrewsbury.

Comment

Sunderland seem to have completely imploded over the last few weeks, wasting their games in hand, and now 1-0 down at home to Accrington!

Comment

They ended up coming back from 0-2 down to 2-2 and pushed for a winner but that's the fifth draw in six matches for Sunderland.

Comment

Barnsley are on one the best league runs I can remember: 9 wins, 3 draws, 0 defeats since December 8th.
                      Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 16-02-2019, 19:59.

Comment

We're actually worse under Ricketts than we were under Askey.

Tara 3rd tier.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSTFU View Post
                          We're actually worse under Ricketts than we were under Askey.

Tara 3rd tier.
                          My limited viewing this year supports this. I only ever saw them win under Askey and I've only seen them draw under Ricketts.

The Facebook group is toxic at the moment.

Comment

Well blimey eh?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X