Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
    Ha ha, or Weezer.
    MUST... RESIST... COMPARISONS TO THE KEEP FISHIN' VIDEO...

Comment

And all I'm seeing is a Waylon Jennings logo.

Comment

Nah, that's the Lazio shirt I think.

Comment

Superfluous kits special today, with both Norwich and Southampton showing 3rd kits that are needed less than even most 3rd shirts.

Comment

Have just come across ours watching 'highlights' of a friendly at the Valley. Ye gods, what a pointless abomination.

Comment

It other news, Spurs' new jersey looks atrocious with white shorts

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                Liverpool's colour is apparently "Red Pepper"

I keep on meaning to say that, having seen this a lot, it is terrible and very unLiverpool colour.

Comment

I dunno, it looks rather more vibrant in person. Just seems to be one of those shades that doesn't pick up well on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

It other news, Spurs' new jersey looks atrocious with white shorts

I saw photos from that match and thought exactly the same, being quite a fan of it paired with the first choice shorts.

It will be a particular problem in European games where Spurs traditionally wear white shorts. Surely not a “European kit” coming too?
                    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 31-07-2018, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                      I dunno, it looks rather more vibrant in person. Just seems to be one of those shades that doesn't pick up well on camera.
                      I think it is the vibrancy of the wrong colour that is the issue.

Comment

I would agree that New Balance might have gone a bit too far the other way after some of Reebok's efforts in the early 2000s looked pink on TV.

Comment

What an absolute pile of wank Forest Green Rovers are:

https://twitter.com/lukew_87/status/1024360872284762112

Comment

Very poor.

Comment

Will the green star be changed to grey again when they get relegated back to the Conference (or whatever we're supposed to call it these days)?

Comment

West Brom(change)

change in the colour of the sponsor’s logo makes a world of difference

Comment

Vince should stop fucking about with Forest Green Rovers and fix the Electric Highway, it's a bloody disgrace.

Comment

It's actually disgraceful what Vince has done to them, and it's the genuine fans (not the johnny come latelys who only like the success) who have been worst hit. Some of the comments to that tweet with the pic from the FGR fans just show how embarrassed they are.

It's conclusive proof that the whole point of FGR to Vince is the publicity he can generate - the tweet saying something along the lines of, look at the stars that's got everyone talking - what it got was everyone taking the piss, but as the old saying goes, no publicity is bad publicity.

Changing the subject - that West Brom change kit is a thing of beauty and I think they win the 18/19 kits championship.

Comment

Every West Brom away kit should look like that. Even the badge is fantastic.

Comment

Somewhere, Cyrille Regis is smiling. Chapeau, Baggies.

Comment

Yeah, that kit is ace.

Comment

Thirded, or fourthed or whatever it is. Beautiful.

Comment

Clapton Community Football Club

They've left it right up to the eve of the new season, but I think we can all agree that their new change shirt has won. All other kits are now rendered second-class.

Comment

It looks like a Spanish Republican flag on E

Comment

Sassuolo

I like the thinner stripes for a change. However I'm not sure about the fade to black at the bottom, until I see it with shorts. And it looks like it may have a fully black back, if the sleeves are anything to go by, and so it's probably not going to be green enough, all told.

Portieri:

Comment

Of course a club that plays in green and black stripes needs five different kits.

Here they are with shorts

Comment

Working...
                                                    X