First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does th draw work?

Do firms agree to pay a given a,punt if they are selected?

Comment

No, everyone pays up front.

Here's the deal

For just £350 +VAT you can become a Silver member of the Bath City FC Sponsors’ Club and be entered into the draw to win one of six great prizes, including the prestigious front of shirt sponsorship! along with a whole host of extra branding at the Club. PLUS each entrant receives an Adult Season Ticket along with other great benefits. Want to up your chances? You can become a Gold Member and receive two entries into the draw and added benefits including a hospitality package.
      So, effectively, you could get a short sponsorship for £350. Unless, from last time we tried it, you are a group of supporters that want to make the short sponsor-free.

A lot of clubs do sponsors' draws, I think.

Comment

Ah, I’m used to seeing that kind of thing for match balls or maybe a hoarding, not for the front of the shirt.

Comment

I entered it once for Cardiff a decade or so ago. It was £1000 to be in the draw, the winner got the shirt sponsorship for the year but everyone would get a one-off shirt with their company's logo printed on the front.

They didn't get enough entrants to make it pay so cancelled it and returned my cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
            I found it on Twitter - if it was a Cheltenham shirt I'd hate it, but there's something hypnotising about it.

Comment

Manchester City, change

Comment

Lamontville Golden Arrows

Comment

West Ham United, third

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                    Lamontville Golden Arrows

Oh yes.

Where is Lamontville?

Comment

You've got me on the Wiki...

They play in Durban, in Chatsworth Stadium, which used to the be the ground of Manning Rangers, the first ever South Africa PSL champions.

Manning, established 1928, went bust in 2006. The Franchise was then bought and moved to Cape Town, which is what created Ikapa Sporting.
                      There was a team in Lamontville (a Durban township) from 1943 to 1980 when they were kicked out of the league (wiki says 'a soccer scandal'). Then "The team was formed again in 1996 when the Madlala family bought the Second Division franchise of Ntokozo FC and changed its name to Lamontville Golden Arrows. In 2000 they won promotion to the PSL by winning the National First Division Coastal Stream."

It's all rather franchisetastic but South Africa's teams are, by and large, producing some stunning kits this season.

Also, the nickname 'Abafana Bes'thende' means The Backheel Boys.

Comment

Well thank you. Very thorough.

Comment

I actually quite like that Manchester City kit, it looks like it's been thought out as opposed to randomly chucking elements together.

If the West Ham third kit had claret shorts, then it would have looked very nice.

I echo the love for the Lamontville kit.

Comment

Burnley third kit, again ruined by the sponsor. Apparently the V is a homage to the Clarets kit of the 70s.

Comment

V? It's not blooming much of one.

Comment

Parma's 3rd kit is rather lovely

Comment

PSG change (shirts and socks also white)

Comment

Burnley 3rd: I'm fairly sure other Puma-supplied teams have a similar motif, so it's not much of an homage.

Parma 3rd: The sex.

PSG change: Button and placket, chintzy gold and recoloured crest spoil it. Otherwise OK.

Comment

Arsenal (third)

“Biscay Green” they say

Comment

That's nice but it is a polo shirt not a kit.

Where is that photo taken? Somewhere in the Emirates, i assume.

Comment

They are in Singapore at the moment, so that would be my guess.

Comment

Pretty cool that they are repping Wonder Woman!

Comment

Ha ha, or Weezer.

Comment

Who's the guy with the mullet?

Edit: oh it's Bellerin.
                                                Last edited by Sits; 27-07-2018, 12:33.

Comment

World-wide fasion icon Héctor Bellerin

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    They are in Singapore at the moment, so that would be my guess.
                                                    The spiky looking building to the right is the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay

Comment

Working...
                                                    X