• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the news about Margate’s new shirt sponsors :

https://twitter.com/libertines/status/1027943027329953793?s=21

https://twitter.com/libertines/status/1030422800618737664?s=21

Comment

Found out about this when saw an article about Pete Doherty beating a Man Vs Food style breakfast challenge. Didn't realise Doherty even ate food!

Comment

Originally posted by Squarewheelbike View Post
        Didn't realise Doherty even ate food!
        Don't blame you for thinking that - a voracious appetite isn't something I'd usually associate with someone who has had a well publicised heroin addiction.

Comment

I realise this shirt is five years old, but surely there are some takers for this around here:

Or perhaps people would prefer the goalkeeper version?

Comment

Originally posted by Squarewheelbike View Post
            Found out about this when saw an article about Pete Doherty beating a Man Vs Food style breakfast challenge. Didn't realise Doherty even ate food!
            https://twitter.com/hughkeogh/status/1032198074721034240

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
              Don't blame you for thinking that - a voracious appetite isn't something I'd usually associate with someone who has had a well publicised heroin addiction.
              Me neither. He must be playing catch-up for all those years surviving on smack, vodka and thin air, or whatever ungodly variant it was that Doherty managed on Bowie's notorious 'milk, red peppers and cocaine' Thin White Duke diet.

Comment

I hate the romanticism and martyrdom surrounding Guevara. The man was a 20th century Robespierre.

Comment

The third kit Everton wore today at Bournemouth seems especially gratuitous, even by the standards of third kits.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                    The third kit Everton wore today at Bournemouth seems especially gratuitous, even by the standards of third kits.
                    Glad I wasn't the only one who was aghast!

Comment

Bulgaria, not sure how I feel about this one. Well apart from goalkeeper having short sleeves.

Peru, some controversy over the coloured shoulder by some accounts.

Jamaica, as I generally love Umbro stuff I feel this is brilliant.

Also noticed that UEFA are banning plain backs on otherwise patterned shirts for their competitions next season 8.03

Although am I missing something here, is the Celtic/Sporting style shirt not exactly the same on the approved and rejected images?

Comment

Yep, they're the same.

I like the Peru kits.

Comment

Is the lion rampant traditionally a Bulgarian motif?

I'd like to see them return to the plunging necklines sported at the 1970 world cup

Comment

I have some problems with Guevara (and the romanticising of his dead rock star image) too but Robespierre has suffered the opposite treatment- shorthand for ‘bloodthirsty monster’ especially in Britain as part of denigrating revolutionaries in general.

Comment

Love that 1970 photo N est à?

Does anyone have a clue as to the ground? Cutting up nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                Love that 1970 photo N est à?

Does anyone have a clue as to the ground? Cutting up nicely.
                                I think Peru are playing in red, so it will have been at the Estadio León in Guanajato State.

Comment

Correct

Down 2-0 after 50 minutes, Peru came back to win 3-2

Five minutes of highlights

Comment

Thank you both. The wonder of OTF in two posts.

Comment

Also noticed that UEFA are banning plain backs on otherwise patterned shirts for their competitions next season

Has it escaped UEFA's notice that plain backs on otherwise patterned / striped / hooped shirts only started in the first fucking place due to their old rules about the legibility of numbers for Champions League games?

Comment

Completely ludicrous PSG training kit

Comment

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1040213955829030912

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/s...13955829030912

Comment

Chelsea’s training shirt, bloody hell!

Comment

Nike is committing atrocities right and left.

We haven't done Barcelona's third

Comment

So much dross on this page.

Comment

PSG Jordan - not a basketball team, fuck off.
                                                  Chelsea training - hideous Bavaria/Croatia mash-up, fuck off.
                                                  Barcelona third - smudgy rubbish, fuck off.

Comment

Yeah well that’s what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X