No announcement yet.

First Aid Kit - Shirt Gallery 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will definitely wear both of those this season.

The Champions League badge is an integral part of the club's identity.

Comment

But none of the other teams allowed to have the 5+ times winners sleeve patch wear it in domestic competition, though that might have something to do with all those sides being in leagues that allow sleeve sponsors.

Comment

Sheffield Wednesday change

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
          Millwall
          Celebrating 25 Years at The Den ... inspired by the one that The Lions wore in the 1993/4 season

Clearly not inspired that much by it though, given they barely look alike.

I saw the first game at The New Den, a friendly against Sporting (as they share the same nickname as Millwall) and when I first saw the back of that shirt on a fan I’d thought they’d signed a Greek player called Theolionis as his name was across the back until I realised it was ‘THE LIONS’.
          Last edited by Ray de Galles; 06-07-2018, 19:43.

Comment

That shade of blue just gets darker and darker. 2019/2020's strip will be a tribute to Smell The Glove at this rate.

Comment

TW Drainage, though. A proper sponsor at last.

Comment

To mark York's special last season at Bootham Crescent, Dreamsport/Under Armour have come up with... plain red and white t-shirts with weird collars and badges that look like Pannini stickers. Apparently they were picked by Jackie McNamara in one of his last acts at the club.

Comment

There’s a fair chance those first shirts are some Welsh rugby ones Under Armour had left over.

Comment

The middle red guy appears to be wearing 80's shorts as well. Good on him. Didn't Kappa do a Welsh national team shirt with similar collar, seem to remember Nyatanga being pictured in one.

Also like the silver/grey on that Wednesday goalkeeper would look terribly awesome with team shorts and socks.

Comment

Sampdoria

Comment

Wycombe having Cherry Red on the shirts (think someone asked that upthread) as well as a massive swan.

Not enough massive swans on football shirts if you ask me.

Comment

Jeez. Not a single bad shirt in that Sampdoria bunch.

Comment

Think you will like this.
                            Chievo Verona has latin phrase "‘Omnes insani veronenses" on the back of the collar on their 3rd kit, which means "The Veronese are all crazy"

Last edited by Pietro Paolo Virdis; 07-07-2018, 16:00.

Comment

Why is the Wycombe swan shitting out a load of donuts tied together on a piece of string?

Comment

Stockport County home. The sponsors want it known that they have installed digital menus in several fast food outlets.

With that logo on it you're always likely to end up with a mess, but a plain background would be far better. Combining it with the navy stripes template gives three different shades of blue. Dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                  Didn't Kappa do a Welsh national team shirt with similar collar, seem to remember Nyatanga being pictured in one.
                                  Indeed they did, more than a bit of a nod to '58 to it.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Reverend View Post
                                    Wycombe having Cherry Red on the shirts (think someone asked that upthread) as well as a massive swan.

Not enough massive swans on football shirts if you ask me.

What an absolute bloody mess. A classic case of designing the shirt well before getting the sponsor sorted and then having their logo completely clash with it and ruin the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Бога Нет View Post
                                      There’s a fair chance those first shirts are some Welsh rugby ones Under Armour had left over.
                                      Indeed. Also the away ones seem extremely see-through. Proper looking forward to seeing Jon Parkin’s moobs through that on a wet November afternoon in Altrincham.

Comment

Huddersfield cash in kit, horrible. Was it Sheffield United with their Laver sponsored that first did the neon thing? Was quirky back then, now just done to death.

Nürnberg change

Also looks like the MLS have given all keepers the same jersey this season, which is actually something I can get on board with just having one standard GK template like in the olden days (1980's). Having it in different colours just gives it enough to look great, however all in the same colour looks a tad weird.

Comment

Burnley home. Wins the Nicest Shirt Utterly Ruined By A Sponsor trophy.

Comment

i love you puma, i never doubted you at all i promise

Comment

Ah, that’s great. Pity they didn’t repeat the sponsor instead of the terrible one they have used but it’s still lovely.

In terms of the collar/neck, actually better than the original.

Comment

Villa, disappointingly ok once usual sponsor caveat is applied.

Comment

Apologies if already posted upthread, but it's fair to say the reaction to the new Spurs kit has not been positive. Shades of that 90s Ipswich shirt.

Although the away kit's quite good.

Comment

Re: Villa; Lots of retro going on there - looks like a tribute to their 1983 home shirt, and they're readopted their 2006 sponsor...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X