Why are Liverpool fans so weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nesta View Post
    Think people are missing the most important point here, which is that the Allez song is exactly the same as Boom boom boom boom/ I want you in my room by the Vengaboys
    No it's not. It's nowhere near that clever.

Comment

It's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d63zhQZDQeo

Which is brilliant.

Comment

Whoops.

Comment

The spasm at 2:10 is my favourite bit.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
            It's this:

Which is brilliant.
            What did I just watch?

Comment

Getting the tram back from the derby at their place last season, I heard some city fans talking about how they hate Liverpool as much as they hate United now. I was naturally appalled at this, but it seems that they've not taken well to having that can of strawberry Rekorderlig thrown at their team coach that time. This rivalry is brewing up nicely.
              Just conscious that my memory might be selective here but I do not recall Man City fans having any unusually strong feelings about Liverpool prior to that 3-0 at Anfield.

Did that City bus suffer more than the United bus prior to the last match at Upton Park 3 years ago?
              Last edited by Sash; 16-05-2019, 20:28.

Comment

This from Seb is very good
                https://www.football365.com/news/pit...iopath-problem

Comment

The comments are a big ball of fiery shit, like.

As always.

Comment

Originally posted by Sash View Post

Just conscious that my memory might be selective here but I do not recall Man City fans having any unusually strong feelings about Liverpool prior to that 3-0 at Anfield.

Did that City bus suffer more than the United bus prior to the last match at Upton Park 3 years ago?
                    Did the bad feeling start when Mane booted Edison up the bracket? I dunno. I just get sniffy when lesser rivals start hating Liverpool. A load of Chelsea rough necks, who refused to let a man on the tram but he was white so it's ok, started singing murderers and always the victim chants on the way to Old Trafford, probably expecting us to join in. Fuck off, you vulgar pretenders. Stop muscling in on our action. We hate Liverpool, but we respect them. Proper club from a proper working class, Labour city. Stick your faux-rivalry up your dot, you lairy dickheads.

Comment

Surely this fan hostility happens whenever you have a clear Big 2? It's just been a long time since Liverpool were one of the two and Man U were not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

You're so close as to make no difference:

All that furious dancing is so freaking annoying. It reminds me of those day cruises you go on in the caribbean when you are hungover and just want to chill on the boat. Then these wankers amp up the music and try and involve you on their stupid games and daft choreographed dances. Dude, i'm on holiday and it's 30 Celsius FFS.

Comment

It's this:

Which is brilliant.
                          Now I can see where Trump got the inspiration for his Hairstyle.
                          And the sideburns from the other guy, that's straight out of Black Sails.

Comment

Did the bad feeling start when Mane booted Edison up the bracket?
                            Don't think so. Probably 'cos Liverpool got battered that afternoon.

We hate Liverpool, but we respect them.
                            Must say, I never felt more respected by the home fans than in the end away at Old Trafford.
                            But, yeah, the City-Liverpool thing is very much one-way. Liverpool fans still scoff at any notion of "rivalry", just LOLing at City fans winding themselves up.

Comment

But, yeah, the City-Liverpool thing is very much one-way.

I really wouldn't be so sure about that. That may well have been the case as recently as 2016-17, but I'd say that there's been a bit of movement on that since liverpool have reached a level where they're in competition with city.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                But, yeah, the City-Liverpool thing is very much one-way.

I really wouldn't be so sure about that. That may well have been the case as recently as 2016-17, but I'd say that there's been a bit of movement on that since liverpool have reached a level where they're in competition with city.
                                Perhaps, insomuch as Liverpool fans started viewing City fans with a degree of disdain as opposed to seeing them as completely irrelevant. But as "rivals"? (rolls eyes)

Comment

Righeira's first big hit was Vamos a la Playa, which was they followed up with No Tengo Dinero.

L'Estate sta Finendo was their last big hit (number 2 in Italy)

People here may be surprised to know that they only broke up in 2016.

Last edited by ursus arctos; 17-05-2019, 21:49.

Comment

They're even weirder in Norway

Comment

The way this board displays links made me think they'd named the child "Liverpool Echo".

Comment

Pronounced "Liverpoolpooloolooloolool...."

Comment

I see liverpool's new signing from fulham broke the internet last night with his attempts to be be new darren Farley. Oh to go back to a more innocent civilized time like 2007 when ashley young was getting his cock out on a webcam and appearing in the news of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                            The way this board displays links made me think they'd named the child "Liverpool Echo".
                                            Me too. I thought the line about it being more subtle was Rogin's own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                              Oh to go back to a more innocent civilized time like 2007 when ashley young was getting his cock out on a webcam and appearing in the news of the world.
                                              I don't know about those times being behind us... just ask Clinton N'Jie.

Comment

As mentioned in today's WSC mailout ;

https://twitter.com/tom_allison1/status/1158714347071447040?s=20

Comment

This is just bizarre. Someone had to deliberately make this quote up, because he did not say this.

[URL]https://twitter.com/SpionKop206/status/1158455886949601280[/URL]

Comment

I just got sent this.

This is not healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X