No announcement yet.

Why are Liverpool fans so weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't clear to me that that was the entire residence, but yes, they are usually part of a larger house (typically part or all of the basement/cellar).

Comment

Hmm, that's a basement isn't it? That thing I thought was an external window at the start, is clearly an internal window, WHICH IS IN NOT SUSPICIOUS OR DODGY AT ALL.

Comment

Is that the place Rodgers lent out to Klopp?

Comment

He doesn't seem to have repainted one of the fussball teams into red. Bit half hearted if you ask me.

Comment

I presume it was because no willing visitor would be willing to play against the Redmen.

Comment

They could play Liverpool vs Liverpool reserves while chuckling at Shankly's comment about them being the best two teams on Merseyside.

Comment

Shankly was more of a subbuteo man

https://images.app.goo.gl/RsVaAXFzwjfBpvKS7

Comment

There's something about that set up that catches the eye. It's basically an underground drinking den, with seats and tables, and a bar. That means there are two possibilities. Either this is someplace that other people use regularly, in which case questions must be asked. Or this is someplace that other people don't use regularly, and he's built an empty bar for himself. Which is tragic in a new way.

Comment

The bar table and stools were certainly the most disturbing element of the whole thing for me.

Comment

The problem here is that it isn't really very conducive to spending time there, watching a game. The US man cave (from which this is clearly modeled) would have a sofa too big to fit in that space. Hell - my friends (though mercifully not kitted out in any team regalia) has about 5 TVs, a huge sofa, a full size pool table and a movie room.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                        The bar table and stools were certainly the most disturbing element of the whole thing for me.
                        It was the awful green carpet in the hallway, that did me.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post

That seemed a bit incongruously not-red-or-white which led me to conclude that it was meant to represent the pitch, as the carpet changes from red to green once you come out of the "tunnel".

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post

Don't tell me that's meant to represent the Anfield turf.

EDIT: Bloody hell, it seems to be my day for cross posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                              Shankly was more of a subbuteo man

https://images.app.goo.gl/RsVaAXFzwjfBpvKS7
                              A technical foul, surely?

Not allowed to rest the thumb on the table?

Comment

someone really tiresome,id expect

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/db_writing/status/1236616507985190914?s=21[/URL]

Comment

The Graun/Observer are getting a bit Fast Show Arsenal fan with their tiresome Liverpool bandwagon-jumping at the moment. I'd rather not be patronised about what it means to be a true football fan by a paper that cares about football so much that they can't be arsed to review Championship games, and dedicate the first 6 pages of their sport section to eggchasing.

Comment

Not even mid-Northern eggchasing, but the stuff that the Big Boss from Down South likes.

Comment

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1355468412760322050?s=09

Struggling for content, lads?

Comment

Why don't we have a shit official social media content thread?

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                                            Struggling for entertainment, EIM? Was the Arsenal game that dull?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post

Struggling for entertainment, EIM? Was the Arsenal game that dull?
                                              We are all listening to the amazing contributions of one of the top 5 sports personalities in the UK.

Comment

Sometimes there just aren't enough vomit emojis to truly do something justice.
                                                https://twitter.com/UsmanIfc/status/1372879295274741761?s=19

Comment

HAHA. Good luck to him celebrating a Dortmund victory over Liverpool in Kirkby.

If the final comes off I’ll send him an invite.

Comment

When I was 8/9 I chose Everton as my English team (mostly cos of Graeme Sharp), when I was ten I flipped to Liverpool (mostly cos of future Top Racist King Kenny). Genuinely wish I'd kept my first choice, BRCs are piss and weird and fuck sake you should see the state of the sad late middle aged cunts out here in Salt of De Eart' North County Dublin with fake Anfield Road signs on the corner of their semis as if living by the club mandated dereliction near the stadium was something to aspire to.

This year and a bit I've had not watching football, I'd highly recommend it.
                                                    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 20-03-2021, 23:53.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X