Dulwich Hampered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dulwich Hampered?

Kicked out of their ground with immediate effect and the club’s name, nickname and initials trademarked by their landlords!

This has been rumbling on for ages (think it may have been mentioned on a thread I now can’t find) and, while I’m sure a lot of the above is posturing from the landlord, something has to give here.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 07-03-2018, 11:14.

Is there a property developer on the planet who isn't a cunt?

Comment

This one seems to have gone to epic proportions though. Any cunt can kick a football club out of its ground; telling them that they no longer have a name is taking it to the next level. I wouldn't be surprised to see Meadow executives running around ripping any pages mentioning DHFC out of old copies of the Non League Directory.

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheSolarShed/sta...180832256?s=19

Comment

Hamlet groundsharing with Tooting & Mitcham in the short term. Their treatment seems to have attracted a lot of national media and local political attention so hopefully that will help.

Comment

Yes. They've generated a lot of goodwill over recent years due to their support of other clubs going through difficult times. No one in Hitchin has forgotten their attendance at the Save Top Field meeting a couple of years back.

Comment

I must confess I'd always written Hamlet off as a load of hipster bollocks without ever having really investigated them that closely, but all the stuff I've read over the last week has definitely changed my mind. That Twitter thread Dav O'Roso posted above is particularly interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                Hamlet groundsharing with Tooting & Mitcham in the short term. Their treatment seems to have attracted a lot of national media and local political attention so hopefully that will help.
                And next season too,
                http://nonleague.pitchero.com/headli...-stay-tooting/

though presumably they'll have to get National League approval if they go up. (edit - but in a reply tweet Hamlet say that would also be fine as Tooting's ground is good enough for the NLS.)
                Last edited by Kevin S; 11-04-2018, 08:29.

Comment

You have to hope that is contingency planning and they have a chance of being back at Champion Hill but it’s worrying.

Comment

Hamlet to return to Champion Hill.

Comment

Good.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/news/aud...t-back-podcast

Comment

Working...
                        X