X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible crests of our time

This can't be real, surely?

Yeah.

Those chamfers on the "E"s and the "L" look ridiculous!

Comment

Seems legit.

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/956134990638596097

Comment

Looking forward to Cameron Carter's deconstruction

Comment

General consensus on that tweet is that this is the badge you would have had on a Pro Evo team when they didn't have the proper rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
            General consensus on that tweet is that this is the badge you would have had on a Pro Evo team when they didn't have the proper rights.
            Except it would say "Yorkshire White" or somesuch.

Comment

Is the picture supposed to be a snapshot of a fan (at the heart of Leeds' identity) in the middle of punching a goalkeeper in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                Except it would say "Yorkshire White" or somesuch.
                Hey, I've just seen how they do Norwich and Ipswich. Konami are clearly fans of the Blues. (This is last season's I think.)

Comment

Anyone for Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Those chamfers on the "E"s and the "L" look ridiculous!
                    That's the least of its problems.

Comment

After a good 10 minutes of trying to work out what it reminds me of I've realised it's a bottle of Gaviscon

Comment

It's fucking brilliant and serves their fans right for the time they hijacked our change kit vote.

Comment

OUR identity?
                          Plenty of teams wear white shirts, you know. How do we know that's not a Real Madrid fan, or Spurs... Swansea... Hereford... LA Galaxy...

Comment

Hang on, that's their actual new badge? To go on shirts and stuff? Fuck me, that's hilarious.

Comment

What does #MOT mean (I assume they're not advertising roadworthiness tests provided by the Ministry of Transport)

Please tell me it's some kind of corporate bollocks phrase like "Moving on Together"
                              Last edited by ad hoc; 24-01-2018, 13:16.

Comment

Marching On Together

They are strange people, but you knew that

Comment

"Marching on together"

Comment

Marching On Together.

The abbreviation all Leeds fans must finish social media postings with. It's The Law apparently.

Comment

Not sure who created it, but this unofficial one that someone posted in the replies to the tweet is great (so obviously I'm glad the club didn't pick it and went for something hilariously bad instead):

Comment

That is nice, apart from the clock hands falling off.

Comment

Ah. (Can't really go as full on on criticism of that given our own fucking stupid #WAWAW)

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                            I presume the clock is set to 19:19 to go with the badge theme.

It is so much better though

Comment

I thought the position of clock hands was a subliminal distress signal

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                And the clock should be on 3pm, ideally (or I suppose 7.45pm or 12.30pm or whatever, this being LUFC)

Edit: although ad hoc's explanation makes sense. I'd never realised they were founded as late as 1919.
                                                Last edited by Fussbudget; 24-01-2018, 13:23.

Comment

I'd like to thank Leeds United for this.

Pompey are currently redesigning their crest, and there's been a fair bit of fan debate over the proposed designs. But they're all basically OK, and variations on a familiar theme.

This Leeds job puts the Pompey options into perspective!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X