Unsacked managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsacked managers

This will probably be a very short thread.

Anyway, yesterday Sean Dyche signed a new contract to extension until 2022. Also Martin O'Neill signed a two year contract extension to stay on as Ireland manager.

Phil Brown is currently on gardening leave at Southend although Chris Powell has been appointed the new manager.

Comment

Dyche will still be leaving Burnley before Paul Tisdale leaves Exeter. Colonists will leave for Mars before that happens.

Comment

Mourinho signs up until 2020. Rest of Premier League not quaking in their boots.

Comment

Yeah I heard that. It's pretty meaningless in his case though. Just a bigger pay off when he goes toxic

Comment

I thought from the title that this was going to be a thread about castration.

Comment

Neil Warnock's signed a two year contract extension at Cardiff.

Comment

Pep has signed a three year extension to his contract that had one year left to run. He's never broken a contract so this will keep him at Man City until 2022 if he keeps up the pattern.

Comment

It's not been widely reported, but my lot have decided to keep Alan Archibald en poste.

This is the first bit of halfway-decent news to come out of this horrorshow of a season, as it means the 75% of our current playing squad who are lazy wasters have essentially lost their power struggle with the manager, meaning they'll be binned off and not Arch.

Kris Doolan, Chris Erskine, Tomas Cerny, plus 8 guys who try harder than the sloths we've had this year and we should be fine.

Comment

5 year contract for Poch. Keeps him there until 2023.

Comment

Not exactly 'unsacked', more 'unresigned': Gary Norton has returned to manage Gresley nine years or so after quitting first time round.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                        Yeah I heard that. It's pretty meaningless in his case though. Just a bigger pay off when he goes toxic
                        October 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by tee rex View Post
                          Dyche will still be leaving Burnley before Paul Tisdale leaves Exeter. Colonists will leave for Mars before that happens.
                          They've just blasted off.

(He was still "unsacked", though).

Comment

I fear Tisdale is going to go from one of the most popular lower league managers around to one of the least, assuming he is off to Franchise as is strongly rumoured.
                            Last edited by Ray de Galles; 01-06-2018, 10:54.

Comment

Ohh, bugger.

Comment

I'd forgotten Tisdale has previous with faux football clubs, having started his managerial career at Team Bath.

Comment

Still, nice that Zinedine fancies a new challenge at City.
                                  Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 01-06-2018, 11:21.

Comment

Working...
                                  X