Elland Reload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elland Reload

Hey, great news everyone! We've got our ground back!!

I popped on to here, looking for the celebratory thread and was surprised not to see one. Must have been deleted in the forum move or something, I guess.

Anyway, I didn't want to leave OTF without a place to celebrate the beginnings of self respect returning at Leeds, so come on in, join in a celebratory toast, make yourself comfortable... and mind the goldfish.

Although I'm contractually obliged, as old school Chelsea, to hate Leeds, life really is too short, and too hate-filled already, to keep that old nonsense going so my sincere congratulations at regaining control of the ground.

Comment

Comment

Yeh, I know, and I've sung it a fair few times!

They go on about their "Father's Gun" of course:

Comment

I'm not really bothered about Elland Road, but I am happy to see statto back...

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
            Although I'm contractually obliged, as old school Chelsea, to hate Leeds, life really is too short, and too hate-filled already, to keep that old nonsense going so my sincere congratulations at regaining control of the ground.
            Fuck em.

Comment

Just kidding, obv. Good to have Statto back. Might pick a fight with him about Eirik Bakke or something.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
                Fuck em.
                Open up your heart and let the love shine in, Chris.

Comment

What's the overall vibe about the new ownership situation Statto?

And congrats on the ground. First priority should be to reinstall the massive diamond floodlights

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post

massive diamond floodlights
                    Ridsdale's extravagance really knew no bounds by the end of his time at Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                      Open up your heart and let the love shine in, Chris.
                      Hippy.

Comment

Hey Statto. Good to see a familiar face. What is the ownership situation at Leeds? Is this fella any better than Cellino or any of the other carnival of cunts you've been saddled with?

Comment

Does this mean you'll be reducing ticket prices for away fans?

No, thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                            I'm not really bothered about Elland Road, but I am happy to see statto back...
                            Ta, GO! Nice to be around again.

Comment

Hey, those were the days, weren't they? He's manager at Sogndal now. And hello to yer good self.

Comment

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
                                What's the overall vibe about the new ownership situation Statto?

And congrats on the ground. First priority should be to reinstall the massive diamond floodlights
                                Ta, E10! There's a lot to like so far, especially the ground recovery. Gigantically symbolic to us at any rate. Several recent owners have promised to do this, but ARadz has just got stuck in and done it. No fuss, no mess.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
                                  Does this mean you'll be reducing ticket prices for away fans?

No, thought not.
                                  We can but hope. I think there's a new, less piratical attitude at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                    Hey Statto. Good to see a familiar face. What is the ownership situation at Leeds? Is this fella any better than Cellino or any of the other carnival of cunts you've been saddled with?
                                    Hard to argue with your choice of collective description there, TAB. Good to see you, too. The ground repurchase sends out exactly the right signal to us, the manager appointment looks sound and the result of some fresh thinking (not blue skies thinking a la Cellino) and some interesting looking signings. Saying that, Ridsdale and co looked decent for a while as well. Early days.

Comment

Working...
                                    X