Round the grounds in 80 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, 189 days, to be exact. Still a pretty impressive rate of basically a ground every 2 days. http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38985726

Good for him. Impressive indeed.

For years I've been perpetually stuck on 69 grounds due to new stadiums and non league relegation. Every time I do a couple, I lose a couple. My list of ex-league grounds is growing ever in number.

I've never heard of doing 'the '93' before, but not factored in Berwick as a possibility.

Comment

Berwick presumably get in as a "league" team in England. Although what happens if they get relegated to Scottish non-league?

Also, at what point will TNS qualify as a "league" team in England, albeit playing in a another country set up?

Comment

If Berwick count, Cardiff and Swansea shouldn't. You can't have it both ways.

Comment

Patrick Thistle wrote: Berwick presumably get in as a "league" team in England. Although what happens if they get relegated to Scottish non-league?

Also, at what point will TNS qualify as a "league" team in England, albeit playing in a another country set up?
          He's visiting there, the chairman is donating £500 to charity for him to go.

Comment

England is welcome to the squalid little franchise.

Comment

Working...
            X