Non league Fixtures - North East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be in the Northumbria area (Newbiggin by the Sea) the weekend of 24/25/26 March.

Looking at the fixtures I've got a decent choice with Blyth Spartans & Morpeth Town nearby and both at home. Looking to potentially squeeze in another game if it's possible though. Anybody know of earlier ko's/Friday/Sunday games that weekend or of a decent website which shows non-league fixtures and ko times for all the leagues in the area?

Cheers.

Non-League Matters

Comment

The Northern League are a pain in the arse (full stop) with their website - they don't have a comprehensive list of fixtures more than a couple of weeks ahead. They've set all the fixtures but it's a lot of effort to go around trying to compile the list for any given day. I've got cheap train tickets to go to Newcastle the Saturday before but I haven't seen a full list for that day yet so can't begin to plan what match I might end up at.

Comment

Morpeth Mighty Oaks have a 1030 kick off on the Saturday morning.

They play at Ashington community centre. I've seen then use both the railed pitch by the welfare centre and also the adjacent Ashington FC's new ground, which has a fairly decent stand. Both are a five or so minute drive from Newbiggin.

These are all 1030 Saturday morning kick offs, though the standard of ground varies.

Comment

Another six months or so and you may be able to watch non league football at the SOL.

Comment

Working...
          X