Cottaging in Winter - Midweek matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few pints in Putney tomorrow evening before Fulham v Rotherham United. The chance of us getting a hat-trick of West London clubs is slim...

And this should be here too...

We are at Sheff Weds, but as they are charging £36 I'm not going.

Comment

Home to Leicester tomorrow.

Comment

I went to Daisy Hill against Chorley in the Lancashire Junior Cup last night. Daisy Hill took the lead through a penalty before Chorley came back and ended up winning 5-1.

I would have liked to go to Southport's Lancashire Senior Cup tie with Accrington Stanley today. However because the competition is so prestigious it was played at a school in Blackburn with an 11am kickoff, and sadly I had to go to work. Southport won 2-1 and now play Blackburn, probably at 4am on a car park in Clitheroe.

Comment

Off to Norwich v Villa. Waiting to see if City can be arsed for a full 90 minutes this time and if the increasingly beleaguered Alex Neil has the slightest inkling on how to resolve it. The crowd haven't cracked yet but a poor first half show might change that.

Comment

Gangster Octopus wrote: A few pints in Putney tomorrow evening before Fulham v Rotherham United. The chance of us getting a hat-trick of West London clubs is slim...

And this should be here too...
            Be careful in Putney. Just before Christmas last year, for the first time in my life I paid more than a fiver for a pint. Shit pub as well.

Comment

It's four quid a pint in the Spotted Horse for Young's ordinary.

Comment

I shall make a note of that for our game at Fulham.

Can't believe I'm pleased at the prospect of paying four quid a pint.

Comment

Just as I'm about to give you a weather update, we score a lovely goal to take the lead.

It's surprisingly warm, as you asked...

Comment

Bollocks. Typical southern referee bias builds up to an equaliser.

Comment

Dire half at Carrow Road. 0-0. Sky viewers must be bored shitless.

Comment

The night time Cottage experience is really starting to pale. One bar open and the place is full of fucking neutrals...

Comment

Have you met anyone called Tarquin yet?

Comment

Absolutely fucking rubbish organisation from Fulham, it's as though they've never seen a crowd before...

Comment

cantagalo wrote: Have you met anyone called Tarquin yet?
                              Nah, they're all French for some weird reason.

Comment

Too fucking easy. I can't see me sticking this out...

Comment

Great strike by Oliveira. Liking him.

Comment

Gangster Octopus wrote:
                                    Originally posted by cantagalo
                                    Have you met anyone called Tarquin yet?
                                    Nah, they're all French for some weird reason.
                                    France's fourth city, innit?

Comment

So why isn't the Eric Miller Stand called the Eric Miller Stand these days?

Comment

I know, let's give away a stupid penalty. And save it!

Comment

Amazing night at the War Memorial Ground. Stourbridge 1-Northampton Town 0. That's Evo-Stick Northern vs League One, if you weren't sure.

Stourbridge embarrased Northampton with their dominance for the majority of the game. With about 20 minutes to go Northampton Town decided to start to make a game of it and I thought Stourbridge would have to cling on for a draw. But they nicked a goal with about 5 minutes to go and held on till the end.

Wycombe away in the third round. 'Thon being arranged as we speak. All welcome.

Comment

Deserved win for Norwich tonight. Strange side - we either seem very half arsed or we turn in very gritty and fluent displays to dispel the fact that the team are not playing for the manager. 8th place seems about right for us now.

Villa offered absolutely nothing and their one chance fell with the last kick of the game. Steve Bruce has got a heck of a job on his hands there.

Comment

Working...
                                            X