Footballers' wages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footballers' wages

Why does this subject raise such anger in people, in a way that the payments to musicians and actors doesn't? Is this mostly a British thing?

Even in the days of the maximum wage, people like George Formby and Gracie Fields were earning hundreds of thousands a year, to the apparent indifference of their fans, while footballers were paid at a rate synonymous with the skilled working class.

Football is part of the entertainment industry, lest we forget.

Footballers' wages

I suppose one argument is that in playing for a particular club the player represents the local area, a link which is broken when the players are on big money and just commute in on match days from their gated communities. Nobody much cares about Hollywood stars and other entertainers earning huge salaries.

Interestingly I haven't heard many complaints about footballers' wages in the past few years in the media; I wonder if that's because for most fans nowadays their only interaction with their team is a passive one watching on TV or their laptops, so the social role of a team is completely irrelevant to them.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Football is part of the entertainment industry, lest we forget.
      Yeah, that's the kind of bollocks you hear from the piggies with their snouts in the trough.
      There are people n this country who rely on food banks to feed their children, but, y'know, it's an unfair world and if Memphis Depay chooses to buy a new camoflague Bentley then so what? What business is it of ours. Entertainment industry, isn't it?
      Their wages are an obscenity.
      I'm alright, though. I work and I have somewhere to live. I'm always conscious that a lot of others don't.

Comment

Footballers' wages

It's a class thing, isn't it? Same reason the wages have always been reported as weekly, as if footballers gratefully collect them in a brown envelope at the end of a hard weeks toil.

Of course the figures are obscene but that is the system we live in, rather than footballer's own fault, and at least (well paid) footballers have reached the top of their profession mostly through ability. Certainly in comparison to a lot of other well paid people, celebrity or otherwise.

I don't really want to defend the wages, but I do think the way the topic is spoken about in the media, and therefore inevitably in certain pubs corners, smacks of thinking the scummy working class simply don't DESERVE the rewards. It's only men running about after a bag of wind etc.
        And perhaps that's why it isn't such a hot topic now the game is essentially middle class.

I could be wrong, similar disgust is often spouted at any modern artist who isn't destitute, and that isn't so mush a class thing as an....mmmm, not sure what that's about actually. An unwillingness to admit there are things you don't understand, so have to disparage those responsible?

Comment

Footballers' wages

I regard the wages paid to CEOs of large companies as generally in the 'obscene' category. When you hear of some guy getting a bonus worth millions despite the company losing money and having to lay off staff it makes me feel a bit sick. I can't believe CEOs have to do much real work. Go to a few meetings, maybe travel a bit in cushy business class (at worst). Not exactly shovelling shit for 10 hours a day, are they.

The money being offered to footballers is ridiculous but I'm not sure why they are to blame for that. At least they have to sweat to earn their wages.

Comment

Footballers' wages

If Sky are going to pump billions into the game, then I would far rather that money went to the people providing the entertainment than the bosses sitting there doing little to cream off the rewards.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Patrick Thistle wrote: At least they have to sweat to earn their wages.
              This pretty much.

If anyone is to benefit from the frankly ridiculous amount of money being thrown at the game, I'd rather it be the participants than the suits.

EDIT: I know Oktoberfest isn't actually in October but it still seems vaguely appropriate to point out that post 1860 should fall in this month.

Comment

Footballers' wages

It's definitely not a British thing, and what 3 Colours said. Unfortunately other categories of club workers are frequently outsourced and severely underpaid.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Crux of it is that football (at the top levels) has become prohibitively expensive. Any family on an average wage wanting to go to games is going to have to make some choices about where that money won't go once they've stumped up.

Cinema is less of an expense and hasn't climbed at the same rate of inflation as the football has.

It's the movement away from it being an affordable working class pursuit.

Comment

Footballers' wages

I stopped going regularly to the Lane about ten years ago: £40 to see us scrape a draw with Wigan seemed somewhat prohibitive to a parent trying to provide. (The football's much better now, of course, but that figure is dwarfed.)

I think what annoys a lot of people is the perceived non-performance-related nature of these inflated wages - ie, the observation that the players get paid this crazy money regardless of whether or not they ever come off the bench. And while they can't be held to account for a situation in which most of us would bite off your hand, the mercenary likes of Ashley Cole will always raise the hackles.

My issue, however, will always be with the agents - without question the most unwelcome presence within football.

Comment

Footballers' wages

How much do golfers get? Apart form their families, who gives the first fuck about Robert Streb, Hudson Swafford and the appropriately-named John Huh. But you don't see a news story about them getting $1m a year which should be going to the nurses.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Golf is different - it never had anything like a strong relationship with the traditional working classes. It's not that long ago that footballers' salaries were at least in the same stratosphere as the people paying to watch them. The money coming into football could quite easily have been used to keep entrance fees at a reasonable price, but the whole thing has become an obscenity.

Comment

Footballers' wages

it's entirely class based.

Professional footballers are at the top of a pyramid of people that numbers in the billions. Even the shite clogger in your team is better at football than literally everyone else on earth.

There's a lot of money in the sport. it's divided up ridiculously, but thats a governance issue. But Footballers wages are set by the total wage bill being 60% of the club's turnover.

it's one of the few situations in modern society where working class people and migrants have the power to be paid commensurate to their labour.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Golfers, and Tennis players, specifically get paid for winning (Okay, yes, idiots like Rolex and Nike also pay them just for wearing hats and watches and shit, but you know what I mean).

Footballers earn a similarly exorbitant amount of money - apparently on 5-year contracts - no matter if they win, lose, or draw. Or even turn up. It's not THAT dramatic that some fans who have paid for that get a wee bit upset if "their" player just takes the piss, like Henderson at Liverpool.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Unless they are offered appearance money which only a relatively small number of top end players get, golfers that don't make the cut don't pick up. So up to half the players in a typical tour event don't get paid at all but they do still have to fund their travel, accommodation, entry fees, pay their caddy and any other team members they employ.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Vicarious Thrillseeker wrote: Golf is different -
                                As is Formula One where top drivers are paid millions and all live in Monaco, even though cars win races and titles.

On a wider level I heard a suggestion once that as a nation we should have a minimum and a maximum wage.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Stumpy Pepys wrote: Football is part of the entertainment industry, lest we forget.
                                  Is it?

My take on this has always been that sport is about competitive activity. For want of a better description, to decide who is best at a given sport ('best' here being the person / team who can win while observing the rules and spirit of said sport.)

Entertainment may be a by-product of the competitive activity, but I don't think entertainment should be a primary purpose of sport. Indeed, I think the idea that sport should be entertaining is a cause of many problems.

Comment

Footballers' wages

I would agree that many of Sports greatest flaws come when it sees itself as part of the entertainment industry. Things work much better when the entertainment industry changes it's behaviour to fit with sport.

Snake Plissken wrote: If Sky are going to pump billions into the game, then I would far rather that money went to the people providing the entertainment than the bosses sitting there doing little to cream off the rewards.
                                    But the above thought means you need to go back a stage further than Snake does here. Sky and overseas broadcasters don't originate the billions that get pumped into the game. They merely re-direct some of the money people pay to them to watch Football.
                                    The global interest in the sport is the source of it's wealth. And that interest is down to the skill of the players. It's a choice of who benefits the most out of that, and given the options are Wayne Rooney, the Glazers or Rupert Murdoch but definitely not none of the above, I know which I'm most comfortable with.

You want to do something about it? Then ignore it. And that means more than just not paying for a Sky subscription, it also means not watching in the pub as Sky derives revenue (subscriptions and advertising) from that as well.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Top level football is as scripted as TV or the movies these days, albeit financially (I'm ignoring Leicester here, because they fuck this thesis right up. Consider the selfish and irritating fuckers an outlier, or pudding proofer). I completely see an equivalence between footballers and movie stars. Adam Sandler "earns" $20m a film. Adam Sandler. ADAM SANDLER. This is far more vile than any tattoo-sleeved fucker earning £60k a week.

I also agree there's a class dimension to this. People sneering at the vulgarity of the working classes and how they spend their money. Fuck it. If I was Nani I'd have a bronze statue of myself, sat driving a bronze statue of a pink Bentley, and fuck the old money looking down their inbred nose at me.

None of this makes it right, of course. So in conclusion, I agree with everyone on this thread despite not having read it.

Comment

Footballers' wages

I agree that a lot of it is class based (as is the case with so many issues of public "debate" in Britain), and I also think that it is a reflection of an increasingly "tribal" culture in which some people identify more strongly with their football club than with any other community to which they belong (and a media that feeds that particular frenzy).

That said, I also think that it reflects the near universality of having played football, whereas acting, singing, dancing, modelling, etc are nowhere near as common experiences (especially among the population that is most vocal on this issue).

That shared experience can easily serve as a foundation for resentment among those who have conned themselves to believe that "I could do that/better", but whose economic circumstances are aeons away from those of the players they watch on the box.

Comment

Footballers' wages

That shared experience can easily serve as a foundation for resentment among those who have conned themselves to believe that "I could do that/better", but whose economic circumstances are aeons away from those of the players they watch on the box.

When I was 12 years old, I was moved into midfield to mark a guy on the Carrick on Suir team. Within 30 seconds of the kickoff, he got the ball on the halfway line, disappeared into the distance and hammered the ball off the crossbar form 30 yards.

he went on to be a substitute in the crystal palace team that got hammered by West Ham in the FA youth cup final in the 1990's. He didn't come within an asses roar of making it as a professional footballer, and I literally couldn't get within shouting distance of him.

That was in the nineties. The gap has if anything exploded since then. I think people fundamentally underestimate how far removed top level football is from the game they've played as a child.

Comment

Footballers' wages

If a particular club takes a stance and limits their wage bill, then they'll miss out on the top players, and sooner or later slide down the league and get relegated. Or at least the chances are greatly enhanced.

When that happens, the same fans who were moaning about obscene wages and high ticket prices, are the same ones who would be screaming at their clubs owners to buy their way out of trouble.

So what's the answer ? I haven't a clue and have stopped bothering about it. I just watch what I can afford.

Comment

Footballers' wages

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote: That shared experience can easily serve as a foundation for resentment among those who have conned themselves to believe that "I could do that/better", but whose economic circumstances are aeons away from those of the players they watch on the box.

When I was 12 years old, I was moved into midfield to mark a guy on the Carrick on Suir team. Within 30 seconds of the kickoff, he got the ball on the halfway line, disappeared into the distance and hammered the ball off the crossbar form 30 yards.

he went on to be a substitute in the crystal palace team that got hammered by West Ham in the FA youth cup final in the 1990's. He didn't come within an asses roar of making it as a professional footballer, and I literally couldn't get within shouting distance of him.

That was in the nineties. The gap has if anything exploded since then. I think people fundamentally underestimate how far removed top level football is from the game they've played as a child.
                                              It's one of those sports where you can be forgiven for not noticing that, I think. A low-level game of football still looks like a game of football.

But give a couple of novices some cues and a full size snooker table and the differences between them and professionals will be instantly obvious. Their game will not resemble the pro game in any way.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Stobart wrote: When that happens, the same fans who were moaning about obscene wages and high ticket prices, are the same ones who would be screaming at their clubs owners to buy their way out of trouble.

So what's the answer ? I haven't a clue and have stopped bothering about it. I just watch what I can afford.
                                                In the Premier League at least, the answer is capped ticket prices. Like capped at £20 for any adult seat and £10 for any concession. The clubs wouldn't like it much, but the impact on their bottom lines would be minor. Ticket sales are simply not a major revenue stream any more. It's TV money that almost exclusively funds clubs at that level.

Comment

Footballers' wages

Ligue 1’s wages (per month and gross – 10-15 highest contracts per club only)

The overall link for the 20 Ligue 1 clubs is here: http://www.lequipe.fr/special/Football/guide/v2/salaires-ligue1-2016/, but I’ve combined and simplified the full list to make it more reader-friendly, below.

ANGERS

• 1.Billy KETKEOPHOMPHONE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Cheikh N'DOYE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Thomas MANGANI 40 000 €
                                                  • -Famara DIEDHIOU 40 000 €
                                                  • -Karl TOKO EKAMBI 40 000 €
                                                  • 6.Ismaël TRAORÉ 30 000 €
                                                  • -Gilles SUNU 30 000 €
                                                  • -Vincent MANCEAU 30 000 €
                                                  • -Pierrick CAPELLE 30 000 €
                                                  • 10.Romain THOMAS 40 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR: STÉPHANE MOULIN: 30 000 €

BASTIA

• 1.Sébastien SQUILLACI 70 000 €
                                                  • -Pierre BENGTSSON 70 000 € (45 000 € par Bastia, 25 000 € par Mayence / Prêté par Mayence)
                                                  • 3.Allan SAINT-MAXIMIN 60 000 € (dont au moins 30 000 € payés par Monaco / Prêté par Monaco)
                                                  • 4.Yannick CAHUZAC 45 000 €
                                                  • -Mathieu PEYBERNES 45 000 €
                                                  • 6.Sadio DIALLO 40 000 €
                                                  • -Florian MARANGE 40 000 €
                                                  • 8.Gaël DANIC 35 000 €
                                                  • -Jerson CABRAL 35 000 €
                                                  • -Thievy BIFOUMA 35 000 €
                                                  • 11.Yoann ANDREU 30 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR: FRANÇOIS CICCOLINI: 30 000 €

BORDEAUX

• 1.Jérémy MÉNEZ 250 000 €
                                                  • 2.Jérémy TOULALAN 175 000 €
                                                  • 3.Diego ROLAN 160 000 €
                                                  • 4.Jaroslav PLASIL 150 000 €
                                                  • -Grégory SERTIC 150 000 €
                                                  • 6.Cédric CARRASSO 140 000 €
                                                  • 7.Nicolas PALLOIS 110 000 €
                                                  • 8.Nicolas MAURICE-BELAY 100 000 €
                                                  • 9.Isaac KIESE-THELIN 85 000 €
                                                  • 10.MALCOM 80 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : JOCELYN GOURVENNEC: 100 000 €

CAEN

• 1.Julien FÉRET 80 000 €
                                                  • 2.Ronny RODELIN 70 000 €
                                                  • -Ivan SANTINI 70 000 €
                                                  • 4.Jonathan DELAPLACE 60 000 €
                                                  • 5.Rémy VERCOUTRE 50 000 €
                                                  • -Vincent BESSAT 50 000 €
                                                  • 7.Nicolas SEUBE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Emmanuel IMOROU 40 000 €
                                                  • -Damien DA SILVA 40 000 €
                                                  • -Alaeddine YAHIA 40 000 €
                                                  • 11.Syam BEN YOUSSEF 30 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : PATRICE GARANDE: 40 000 €

DIJON

• 1.Marvin MARTIN 180 000 € (dont 120 000 € payés par Lille selon le nombre de matches joués / Prêté par Lille)
                                                  • 2.Florent BALMONT 45 000 €
                                                  • 3.Mehdi ABEID 40 000 €
                                                  • 4.Cédric VARRAULT 30 000 €
                                                  • 5.Baptiste REYNET 25 000 €
                                                  • -Yunis ABDELHAMID 25 000 €
                                                  • -Vincent RÜFLI 25 000 €
                                                  • -Arnold BOUKA MOUTOU 25 000 €
                                                  • -Frédéric SAMMARITANO 25 000 €
                                                  • 10.Yohann RIVIERE 20 000 €
                                                  • -Benjamin LEROY 20 000 €
                                                  • -Loïs DIONY 20 000 €
                                                  • -Julio TAVARES 20 000 €
                                                  • -Adam LANG 20 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : OLIVIER DALL’OGLIO: 30 000 €

GUINGAMP

• 1.Jimmy BRIAND 80 000 €
                                                  • 2.Lucas DEAUX 45 000 €
                                                  • -Etienne DIDOT 45 000 €
                                                  • -Jérémy SORBON 45 000 €
                                                  • 5.Sloan PRIVAT 40 000 €
                                                  • -Nill DE PAUW 40 000 €
                                                  • 7.Thibault GIRESSE 30 000 €
                                                  • -Benjamin ANGOUA 30 000 €
                                                  • -Karl-Johan JOHNSSON 30 000 €
                                                  • -Christophe KERBRAT 30 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : ANTOINE KOMBOUARE: 110 000 €

LILLE

• 1.Marko BASA 160 000 €
                                                  • 2.EDER 150 000 €
                                                  • -Vincent ENYEAMA 150 000 €
                                                  • 4.Franck BÉRIA 100 000 €
                                                  • -Morgan AMALFITANO 100 000 €
                                                  • -Renato CIVELLI 100 000 €
                                                  • 7.Nicolas DE PRÉVILLE 90 000 €
                                                  • -Eric BAUTHÉAC 90 000 €
                                                  • 9.Rio MAVUBA 80 000 €
                                                  • -Mounir OBBADI 80 000 €
                                                  • -Sébastien CORCHIA 80 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : PATRICK COLLOT: 15 000 €

LORIENT

• 1.Majeed WARIS 70 000 €
                                                  • -Sylvain MARVEAUX 50 000 €
                                                  • -Michael CIANI 50 000 €
                                                  • -Benjamin MOUKANDJO 50 000 €
                                                  • 5.Benjamin LECOMTE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Wesley LAUTOA 40 000 €
                                                  • -Walid MESLOUB 40 000 €
                                                  • -Arnold MVUEMBA 40 000 €
                                                  • -Jérémie ALIADIÈRE 40 000 €
                                                  • 10.Miguel CAFU 35 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : BERNARD CASONI: 50 000 €

LYON

• 1.Alexandre LACAZETTE 350 000 €
                                                  • -Mathieu VALBUENA 350 000 €
                                                  • 3.Clément GRENIER 320 000 €
                                                  • 4.Nabil FEKIR 300 000 €
                                                  • -Nicolas NKOULOU 300 000 €
                                                  • 6.Maxime GONALONS 280 000 €
                                                  • -Mapou YANGA-MBIWA 280 000 €
                                                  • 8.RAFAEL 250 000 €
                                                  • 9.Anthony LOPES 220 000 €
                                                  • 10.Corentin TOLISSO 210 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : BRUNO GENESIO: 100 000 €

MARSEILLE

• 1.Bafétimbi GOMIS 420 000 € (dont 120 000 € pris en charge par Swansea / Prêté par Swansea)
                                                  • 2.Lassana DIARRA 250 000 € (plus primes en fonction des matches joués)
                                                  • 3.Florian THAUVIN 240 000 €
                                                  • 4.William VAINQUEUR 220 000 € (dont une partie réglée par l'AS Rome / Prêté par l'AS Rome)
                                                  • 5.Rémy CABELLA185 000 €
                                                  • 6.Clinton NJIE180 000 € (Prêté par Tottenham jusqu'en 2017)
                                                  • -Romain ALESSANDRINI 180 000 €
                                                  • 8.ROLANDO 165 000 €
                                                  • -Karim REKIK 165 000 €
                                                  • 10.Rod FANNI 160 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : RUDI GARCIA: 250 000 €

METZ

• 1.Mevlut ERDING 100 000 € (dont 40 000 € payés par Hanovre / Prêté par Hanovre)
                                                  • 2.Milan BISEVAC 60 000 €
                                                  • 3.Renaud COHADE 50 000 €
                                                  • 4.Benoît ASSOU-EKOTTO 40 000 €
                                                  • -Yann JOUFFRE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Cheick DOUKOURÉ 40 000 €
                                                  • -Georges MANDJECK 40 000 €
                                                  • 8.Jonathan RIVIEREZ 25 000 €
                                                  • -Guido MILAN 25 000 €
                                                  • -Kevin LEJEUNE 25 000 €
                                                  • -Simon FALETTE 25 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : PHILIPPE HINSCHBERGER: 40 000 €

MONACO

• 1.Radamel FALCAO 600 000 €
                                                  • 2.Joao MOUTINHO 350 000 €
                                                  • 3.Benjamin MENDY 300 000 €
                                                  • 4.Nabil DIRAR 180 000 €
                                                  • 5.Djibril SIDIBÉ 160 000 €
                                                  • -Danijel SUBASIC 160 000 €
                                                  • 7.FABINHO 120 000 €
                                                  • 8.Bernardo SILVA 110 000 €
                                                  • 9.Valère GERMAIN 95 000 €
                                                  • 10.Kylian MBAPPÉ 85 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : LEONARDO JARDIM: 180 000 €

MONTPELLIER

• 1.Ryad BOUDEBOUZ 80 000 €
                                                  • 2.Kevin BÉRIGAUD 75 000 €
                                                  • 3.Stéphane SESSEGNON 70 000 €
                                                  • 4.Souleymane CAMARA 65 000 €
                                                  • 5.Geoffrey JOURDREN 60 000 €
                                                  • -Vitorino HILTON 60 000 €
                                                  • -Daniel CONGRÉ 60 000 €
                                                  • 8.Morgan SANSON 50 000 €
                                                  • 9.Anthony VANDEN BORRE 45 000 €
                                                  • 10.Paul LASNE 40 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : FREDERIC HANTZ: 30 000 €

NANCY

• 1.Youssouf HADJI 50 000 €
                                                  • -Issar DIA 50 000 €
                                                  • 3.Christophe MANDANNE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Anthony KOURA 40 000 €
                                                  • 5.Guy-Roland NDY ASSEMBÉ 30 000 €
                                                  • -Michaël CHRÉTIEN 30 000 €
                                                  • -Clément LENGLET 30 000 €
                                                  • -Joffrey CUFFAUT 30 000 €
                                                  • -Erick CABACO 30 000 €
                                                  • -Diallo GUIDILEYE 30 000 €
                                                  • 11.Julien CETOUT 25 000 €
                                                  • -Vincent MURATORI 25 000 €
                                                  • -Alou DIARRA 25 000 €
                                                  • -Youssef AÏT-BENNASSER 25 000 €
                                                  • -Maurice DALÉ 25 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : PABLO CORREA: 45 000 €

NANTES

• 1.Guillaume GILLET 85 000 €
                                                  • 2.Mariusz STEPINSKI 50 000 €
                                                  • Rémy RIOU 50 000 €
                                                  • -Emiliano SALA 50 000 €
                                                  • 5.Diego CARLOS 40 000 €
                                                  • -Oswaldo VIZCARRONDO 40 000 €
                                                  • 7.Wilfried MOIMBÉ 35 000 €
                                                  • 8.Alexander KACANIkLIC 30 000 €
                                                  • -Yacine BAMMOU 30 000 €
                                                  • -Nicolaj THOMSEN 30 000 €
                                                  • -Lucas LIMA 30 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : SERGIO CONCEIÇAO: 90 000 €

NICE

• 1.Mario BALOTELLI 450 000 €
                                                  • 2.DANTE 250 000 €
                                                  • 3.Younès BELHANDA 200 000 €
                                                  • 4.Mathieu BODMER 85 000 €
                                                  • 5.Jean-Michael SERI 70 000 €
                                                  • 6.Yoann CARDINALE 40 000 €
                                                  • -Alassane PLEA 40 000 €
                                                  • 8.Arnaud SOUQUET 35 000 €
                                                  • -Paul BAYSSE 35 000 €
                                                  • -Valentin EYSSERIC 35 000 €
                                                  • -Rémi WALTER 35 000 €
                                                  • 12.DALBERT 30 000 €
                                                  • -Wylan CYPRIEN 30 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : LUCIEN FAVRE: 200 000 €

PARIS ST GERMAIN

• 1.Thiago SILVA 1 100 000 €
                                                  • 2.Angel DI MARIA 900 000 €
                                                  • 3.Edinson CAVANI 800 000 €
                                                  • -Thiago MOTTA 800 000 €
                                                  • 5.Javier PASTORE 770 000 €
                                                  • 6.Blaise MATUIDI 750 000 €
                                                  • 7.Marco VERRATTI 500 000 €
                                                  • 9.Kevin TRAPP 400 000 €
                                                  • -MARQUINHOS 400 000 €
                                                  • -Grzegorz KRYCHOWIAK 400 000 €
                                                  • -Hatem BEN ARFA 400 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : UNAI EMERY: 420 000 €

RENNES

• 1. Benoît COSTIL 70 000 €
                                                  • -Kamil GROSICKI 70 000 €
                                                  • -Gelson FERNANDES 70 000 €
                                                  • -Clément CHANTOME 70 000 €
                                                  • -Paul-Georges NTEP 70 000 €
                                                  • 6.Edson MEXER 65 000 €
                                                  • -Sylvain ARMAND 65 000 €
                                                  • 8.Romain DANZÉ 60 000 €
                                                  • -Pedro MENDES 60 000 €
                                                  • -Christian BRULS 60 000 €
                                                  • -Giovanni SIO 60 000 €
                                                  • -Yoann GOURCUFF 60 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : CHRISTIAN GOURCUFF: 65 000 €

SAINT-ETIENNE

• 1.Loïc PERRIN 90 000 €
                                                  • -Stéphane RUFFIER 90 000 €
                                                  • -Henri SAIVET 90 000 €
                                                  • 4.Kevin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE 85 000 €
                                                  • -Nolan ROUX 85 000 €
                                                  • 6.Jérémy CLÉMENT 80 000 €
                                                  • -Cheikh M'BENGUE 80 000 €
                                                  • -Romain HAMOUMA 80 000 €
                                                  • 9.Jordan VERETOUT 75 000 €
                                                  • 10.Fabien LEMOINE 70 000 €
                                                  • -Kevin MONNET-PAQUET 70 000 €

ENTRAÎNEUR : CHRISTOPHE GALTIER: 90 000 €

TOULOUSE

• 1.Martin BRAITHWAITE 120 000 €
                                                  • 2.Ola TOIVONEN 95 000 €
                                                  • 3.Oscar TREJO 90 000 €
                                                  • 4.Jimmy DURMAZ 80 000 €
                                                  • 5.Tongo DOUMBIA 65 000 €
                                                  • 6.Christopher JULLIEN 60 000 €
                                                  • 7.Jessy PI 45 000 €
                                                  • 8.Issa DIOP 40 000 €
                                                  • -Alban LAFONT 40 000 €
                                                  • -Yann BODIGER 40 000 €
                                                  • 11.Alexis BLIN 40 000€

ENTRAÎNEUR : PASCAL DUPRAZ: 70 000 €

Comment

Working...
                                                  X