Weekend Couch Potato Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football mostly makes me unhappy at the moment. It's every bit suffused with the mass stupidity that has completely overtaken the political sphere

I see that the Nevilles are having a feud with Loris Karius. That shows me for not being on instagram or twitter.

I forgot to say about Robbie Savage was that in contrast to pep, who lest we forget "Is supposed to be a genius." was pointing out that Tony Pulis "came here a couple of weeks ago, got his tactics spot on and won 2-1. No-one calls him a genius and he gets attacked for being boring, but he got his tactics spot on." and so on ad infinitum.

Comment

Ha, that was a great reply.

Where does Jose fit into the above though? Is he a Conte or a pep at the moment?

Comment

He's a fucking cunt. That's what he is. He's a fucking cunt. He's English football's Donald fucking trump.

Comment

I said this place has become boring, and TAB accepted the challenge in grand style.

That Savage paragraph is priceless.

Comment

GNev's initial appeal to non Man Utd fans could be summed up as "not quite as much of a cunt as I thought he was."

I no longer hold that opinion

Comment

Excellent rant by TAB, there - and I agree with almost all of it, even the bit about Gary Neville being better than most of the other pundits. Doesn't mean I have to like the weaselly little fucker though.

Possibly the only line I disagree with is the one about Conte becoming the new Ranieri - I think he's taken a lot more seriously than that, and not viewed in anything like such a warm, albeit faintly patronising way as daft old tinkering Uncle Claudio.

Comment

appropos of nothing. This is Tahith Chong, a dutch player man utd nicked from feyenoord. His hair is...... magnificent.

Comment

That 2nd picture makes him look frighteningly like Gullit.

Comment

Just popped in to add my voice to the chorus of approval for Berbaslug's splendid rant up thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X