Alternative England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative England

As one of many countrymen unable to afford/obtain a ticket for internationals these days,I'm proposing to set up 'AFC England'.We could play at the King George V playing fields (or Arena as I think it's now called),groundsharing with the mighty (Corinthian) Casuals.This might evoke the 'Corinthian spirit' (stop laughing ),even if Fabio and team might baulk at the facilities.
    Anyone fancy it ?

Alternative England

Can't you just follow England C?

Comment

Alternative England

It's not the worst idea in the world.

There is an England Non League side

Comment

Alternative England

England C

Comment

Alternative England

Bienvenue, M. Souris.

You will no doubt eventually come across your long lost cross-Channel cousin, Danger Mouse of this parish.

Comment

Alternative England

From this summer, membership of the England Supporters Association will be subject to psychological testing. Prospective members will be obliged to watch episodes of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm', 'Gavin And Stacey' and 'Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps Please'.

If they laugh mostly at 'Curb...', they will be allowed to attend all full internationals. If the laugh mostly at 'Gavin And Stacey', they will be restricted to B internationals and under-21 games. If they laugh mostly at 'Two Pints...', they will be allowed entry only to England C matches.

Comment

Alternative England

SLF earworm. Not unwelcome.

Comment

Alternative England

That's what that song was about - AFC Ulster

Comment

Alternative England

I genuinely thought the mention of "England C" was some old school ninetites dig at the Irish side.

Comment

Working...
                  X