Power, Corruption, Lies: Italian Football 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roma spend another summer chopping and changing, although we didn't make the move that needed to be done: dumping Szczesny. A great start with a 4-0 win over Udinese. Of course, it's all kind of moot since the title is done and dusted before the season begins.

I'm about to watch Juve-Fiorentina now so I'll see if there's an option for Juve to go undefeated this season.

Is di Natale having another final season with Udinese?

Comment

No, and there are significant rumours that he will eventually turn up in MLS.

Comment

I did a thread a while ago for this I think, but I'll hop on board here if you like.

Comment

I'm sure Di Natale will prove as silky and generally amazing (if slower) as poor old Giovinco in the MLS (Italian football and it's reluctance to pick native players under 25 really wasted his talents, wish he'd kicked onto another league 6 or 7 years ago).

But god, Di Natale. Is there a more underrated player, let alone one who seems such a gent (doubtless OTF will put me right and reveal he's a sexist racist pig, or something)?

Comment

Kevchenko wrote: I did a thread a while ago for this I think, but I'll hop on board here if you like.
            Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to hijack. I just missed that other thread.

Comment

Working...
            X