The new WSC with my uncle's former team-mate on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any other subscribers not received theirs yet despite it being in the shops? Most unusual circumstances for me.

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Normally one of the first. I'll bet the joke on the front's rubbish though.

Comment

Same here. Could look at the online version if I could be arsed.

Comment

Subscriber copies of WSC 355 have been delayed in the mailing process. The magazine was finished and printed on time, so normally we would have expected them to arrive with subscribers on Monday or Tuesday this week. Clearly that has not happened – at the moment we’re not yet sure why, or how, the delay has occurred but we are trying our best to find out.

In the meantime it is available digitally, which is included in your subscription – click here to find out how to access it. If you don’t know your subscriber number email your details to orders@wsc.co.uk and we’ll check for you. Apologies.

Comment

Giggler wrote: The new WSC with my uncle's former team-mate on it
          OK, I'm biting. Who?

Comment

G-Man wrote:
            Originally posted by Giggler
            OK, I'm biting. Who?
            I'm no real expert on the careers of Antonio Conte or Pep Guardiola, but I'm pretty sure they didn't take in spells with Bristol City and Shrewsbury Town amongst others.

Comment

Pep spent a month on loan at Gay Meadow the year Shrewsbury were in the conference. That's where he first met Joe Hart.

The article about Panini stickers obviously wasn't written by anyone with access to this message board. Or Facebook. Silliest space filler article ever.

Comment

G-Man wrote:
                OK, I'm biting. Who?
                I know who the uncle is, I know who the uncle is.

(I know people from your neck of the woods call everybody "Uncle", usually just to be on the safe side, but I mean Giggler's uncle.)

Comment

treibeis wrote:
                  Originally posted by G-Man
                  OK, I'm biting. Who?
                  I know who the uncle is, I know who the uncle is.

(I know people from your neck of the woods call everybody "Uncle", usually just to be on the safe side, but I mean Giggler's uncle.)
                  So you bloody should do, I refer to him all the time on here because I'm supremely proud of him.

There's a video on YouTube that popped up on a Twitter account I follow the other day which shows him deliberately handballing on the line for City against Bolton in 86/87. He didn't get sent off and Keith Waugh saved the penalty. Stitch that, Wanderers.

Comment

Still haven't received it yet in the US. Should be around the winter break if there was one by the time I read the season preview.

Comment

Working...
                    X