ArsenalFanTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArsenalFanTV

No matter how badly my team is playing, it's always comforting to know that there are fans of other clubs that are worse off.

With only two consecutive cup wins and Champions League qualification for the last 20 years or so, I can only imagine the anguish of Arsenal fans after another year of underachievement. Regular viewers will be familiar with the double act of Ty and Claude but the trauma of only drawing at home to Palace drove this guy to share his pain.

http://arsenalfantv.com/videos/arsenal-v-crystal-palace-1-1-wenger-needs-to-go-tonight-angry-rant/

The excellent Robbie is setting up a new YouTube channel called 'Man Like Robbie'. I shall be subscribing.

ArsenalFanTV

Is Andy Tate Patient Zero for this art form?

Comment

ArsenalFanTV

He was at FC United this season. People were taking selfies with him. Once we've sorted out the governance issues, we're moving onto that.

I also know the lad who does the interviewing for FullTimeDevils. He's a lovely lad, but I wish he wouldn't.

Comment

ArsenalFanTV

what about that chelsea lad who got fired from his fancy job for holding forth on some views about liverpudlians that should best have been kept for the golf club bar

Comment

ArsenalFanTV

As my mate put it "ArsenalFanTV - the gift that keeps on giving". It is hilarious. They are deluded. As the OP points out two consecutive cup wins and 20 years of European football and they're still not happy.

Comment

ArsenalFanTV

in fairness to them, they've been having almost exactly the same season for a decade, for pretty much exactly the same reason. Their anger is bottled up and fermented by the uncomfortable problem is that wenger has obviously needed to go for a long time, but they love him because virtually everything they see is down to him.

Comment

ArsenalFanTV

"It's all about the net spend mate."

Comment

Working...
              X