Tinpot paintpot pisspot - midweek matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to NGU's profligacy, it stays 5-1. Hopefully stuffing a club that're their league inferiors only 'cos of an AGM Cup win'll jump start their season.

Comment

crikey. wimbledon 2 argyle 3, the greens 356 travelling fans not just witness us coming back from 2 down to win a game, but more notably witness the first time since 2nd march 2013 that we've won a competitive match after falling behind. that's 913 days ago. i've been trying my best to feel pessimistic about this season but its hard not to feel like its shaping up well...

...for now anyway!

Comment

Attended Grimsby Borough v Selby Town tonight in the NCEL Division 1. It was 2-1 with a couple of minutes to go. Selby's equaliser was quality. The right winger beat his man, cut inside and smashed it into the top corner.

Comment

Parkgate leading 2-1 at half time. Pontefract scored first then completely stopped playing. Parkgate equalised with a header from a corner which a defender also punched into the roof of the net, then took the lead with a 25 yard belter.

Throwing it down too, pitch still playing well so hopefully we'll make it to a finish.

Comment

"Six and two at Retford this year Dave, six and two there this year"

Comment

"I think Frickley are beatable in the Cup Dave, they're beatable this year"

(Nothing much is happening on the pitch as you may have guessed)

Comment

Two each now and unhappiness in the stand as someone announces who got knocked out of Bake Off...

Comment

Working...
                X