Spanish football 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish football 2015-16

We begin this thread with an absolute bombshell – Barcelona are 4-0 down to Bilbao in the Super Cup final first leg.

They're wearing that horrid yellow and red stripey Catalan kit. Pedro, who they appear unwilling to release from his surly bonds, hit the bar at 2-0.

Spanish football 2015-16

Just wait until the return.

We'll concede some more.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Messi breaks the deadlock a minute before half time.
      The greatest EVER not-giving-the-ball-back routine after a goal from the Athletic 'keeper who just lies on it for a good 30 seconds in the back of the net. Pedro booked for trying to wrench it out of his cold dead hands.

Ducks and drakes at the Camp Nou.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Athletic may have to score now, after that goal.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Not now
          Shakira's boyfriend dismissed for screaming abuse into the face of the linesman. Straight red.
          Good for you, ref.
          Rakitic misses a sitter.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Heehee

Massive Piqué-sized hole in central defence allows Athletic to score.
            It's all over now.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

The look on Pique's dopey face as the referee pulled out the red card was magnificent.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Agur Athletic! Well done to them; dogged defending tonight and always good to see someone apart from the two of them lifting a trophy.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Indeed it is and Athletic certainly deserved this one.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Lodz! where you been

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

PM for Rick D

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Well if you're going to swear at a linesman you may as well go all the whole hog.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

It's a bit excessive but should be reduced if Piqué completes his Proper Procedures For Whore Shitting
                          -Upon course.

Spoiled big cunt.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

I can't help feeling that this has something to do with suarez somehow. They sign him and Messi starts headbutting giant centre halves, and now this.?

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

It's Pique's 7th or 8th red card. He's taking after Sergio Ramos.

The video also doesn't seem to support him uttering that particular insult (which sounds bad translated into English but is quite standard in Spanish).

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Indeed, it probably reflects more badly on the shitter than the shitee.

Proper order though, fuck him.
                                Wonder if any of those brats who do this ever apologise personally to the official they've abused?
                                Just once you'd love to see the linesman drop the flag and smack the cunt.
                                They'd be an instant hero and while likely banned for life, the book deals would keep them nicely.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Of course, this being Catalunya, Pique and the missus have previous in that regard as well.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

I watched the Super Cup with one of my antifa mates in a pub called The Courtyard. The beer looked suspect, so I had a pint of Somersby, a decision I've been ruing ever since as I've squirted spicy bum water of of my hoop at regular intervals. Normally I'd shy away from sharing this, as I've not just veered into the TMI zone, I've practically annexed it. But seeing as the scatological tone has already been set by Pique, I feel safe to share. I should have gone for a bottle. Always go for a bottle.

My mate is a Mancunian United fan, but his Mum has lived in Bilbao for most of his life so he also supports Athletic. He was proudly wearing an Atheltic Club Hooligans t-shirt he was given on a 34 hour round coach trip to Turin last season. All that time on a coach for four hours in the city your visiting. Football fans, eh? Mad as fuck.

Anyway, I got chatting to a Barcelona fan who couldn't understand why I didn't like his club. His only defence was "But... Real Madrid!". You can't really justify your identity based on the actions of others, can you? Especially when your team is the moaniest, whingiest, cheatiest bunch of lousy wankers on the planet. What a thoroughly laughable bunch.

There was a great shot of Suarez being his usual snide self as Athletic ran through and scored - deliberately stepping on someone's foot as he helped them up. Him and his awful colleagues, combined with that hooped kit, and the Qatar nonsense saw to it that while I publicly chided my mate for celebrating El Community Shield, I secretly marvelled at it. Anything that puts those Barca noses out of joint suits me fine.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Villarreal rename their home ground with the snappy title Ceramics Stadium.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Anyone been to watch Santutxu in Bilbao? Anyone know how it is pronounced?

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

I'm guessing san-TOO-chew

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Where is Málaga - Sevilla? This site says it's on Sky Sports 3, but there's only tennis on the screen...

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

Ah, ha ... SS5 red button ...

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

0-0 at half time. SFC started brightly, but Gameiro was wasteful with a couple of chances. Then Málaga have dominated, really, although without threatening too much. Sevilla need someone to 'put their foot on the ball' and 'take the game by the scruff of the neck,' as they say.

Comment

Spanish football 2015-16

And 0-0 it finishes. The defence was well organised, and 0-0 at Málaga isn't a disaster, I guess, but there was a big lack of any creativity or penetration going forward. Liked: Beto, Coke, Trémoulinas. Didn't like: Banega and Vitolo (invisible), N'Zonzi (stupid red card).

Comment

Working...
                                                  X