2015-16 Europa League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015-16 Europa League

BBC World News just showed a graphic with Spurs' group and Liverpool's group. Um…..

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

Liverpool - Bordeaux should be a good one. You can fly direct between the two on Easyjet for twenty quid, and have a day either side of the game to recover.

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

Fussbudget's parents should get out of town over that couple of days.

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote: Liverpool - Bordeaux should be a good one. You can fly direct between the two on Easyjet for twenty quid, and have a day either side of the game to recover.
          Not unless you're poised over their website at the exact moment the dates are announced, you can't. I went on 30 minutes later and it was already £167 for the outbound flight. Got a pretty cheap deal from Bristol for the Sion game though, so not all bad news.

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

Thanks for the posts about TV coverage, if I watch any of the games at all it's going to be through online streams.

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

Third rate Leszno wrote: Hmm. Suspect Sash will be happier than most Reds about the Kazan draw.
              Not really. I groaned along with the rest. There is no frigging way I am going all the way out there. In November. Balls to that. On the plus side, Rubin are shite these days.

Wrote off a trip to Bordeaux as soon as les Girondins came out of the bag. Been there, but meh tbh, plus not fussed about that shiny new ground. Might go to the home leg.

Finally, Sion... might actually ski to that one as there should be a spot of snow in December. Have a mate in Geneva I can stay with. Plus I have fond memories of going to see LFC-Sion in 1996. 6-3 it finished. Wonderful night at Anfield.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjwXpAiZhA

Comment

2015-16 Europa League

san2sboro wrote: Fussbudget's parents should get out of town over that couple of days.
                ....and put up their gaff on airbnb?

Comment

Working...
                X