Good Evans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Evans!

Rotherbrush have three points dobbed off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32433528

Good Evans!

Thank you Guy. Now fuck off.

Comment

Good Evans!

Enfield Town may be in similar trouble, though less justifiably it seems.

Comment

Good Evans!

It's nothing personal, GO, but it would be the funniest thing ever to happen to Evans if they were relegated because of this. The only downside is that it gives Wigan a lifeline, when relegation would be just deserts for their shittyness this season.

Comment

Good Evans!

The original opening link has Rotherham playing Rotherham at home in their second last match.

Comment

Good Evans!

I just want the bastard to go away. I blame him entirely for this fuck up; anyone using the insane number of players that he has is bound to get confused as to who the fuck is eligible to play or not...

Comment

Good Evans!

Didn't think the Football League would have had the bottle to do it but The Millers STILL have safety in their own hands.

Comment

Good Evans!

Ek weet nie wrote: The original opening link has Rotherham playing Rotherham at home in their second last match.
                The way we're going at the moment, we'd probably lose that...

Comment

Good Evans!

Sean of the Shed wrote: It's nothing personal, GO, but it would be the funniest thing ever to happen to Evans if they were relegated because of this. The only downside is that it gives Wigan a lifeline, when relegation would be just deserts for their shittyness this season.
                  It gives Millwall slightly more of a lifeline though.

Comment

Good Evans!

Gangster Octopus wrote:
                    Originally posted by Ek weet nie
                    The original opening link has Rotherham playing Rotherham at home in their second last match.
                    The way we're going at the moment, we'd probably lose that...
                    Not against Brighton, you won't. They've been wretched for weeks, now.

You can probably guess my opinion on the Enfield points deduction. Suffice to say that they seem to be carrying the can for the FA not keeping its records up to date, and I fail to see how they could possibly have done anything with regard to this player any differently.

Comment

Good Evans!

Gangster Octopus wrote: Thank you Guy. Now fuck off.
                      ICYMI, we did that several years ago.

Comment

Good Evans!

Sean of the Shed wrote: It's nothing personal, GO, but it would be the funniest thing ever to happen to Evans if they were relegated because of this. The only downside is that it gives Wigan a lifeline, when relegation would be just deserts for their shittyness this season.
                        Whereas with me it is.

I disliked him when he was at Boston, and my loathing of the man hasn't diminished since then.

Comment

Good Evans!

Virtually all of non-league leagues are poorly administered to the point of being tinpot (as far as I am aware the Conference still arranges their fixture lists on paper), but for some reason the clubs still have to carry the can for their failings. Some, like the Ryman in this instance, are a fucking shambles.

Comment

Good Evans!

Guy Potger wrote:
                            Originally posted by Sean of the Shed
                            It's nothing personal, GO, but it would be the funniest thing ever to happen to Evans if they were relegated because of this. The only downside is that it gives Wigan a lifeline, when relegation would be just deserts for their shittyness this season.
                            Whereas with me it is.

I disliked him when he was at Boston, and my loathing of the man hasn't diminished since then.
                            Of course it's personal with regard to Evans. I've seen to many games with that cheating gobshite mouthing off at officials with his attack dog Raynor. Seeing him fall flat on his fanny in this instance doesn't even begin to make up for his continued existence.

Comment

Good Evans!

Sean of the Shed wrote: fall flat on his fanny
                              ???

Comment

Good Evans!

Gracious in defeat. Humble in victory.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32508609

Comment

Working...
                                X