Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bunch of peasants we still are

Croatian football fines

I'm sure some bastards out there feel pride over the probably record breaking sum.

Go fuck your own face in a mirror. Bezkulturno sranje.

Croatian football fans can put on a show and at our best I feel pride. But way too often we're behaving like Neanderthal moronic idiots in need of more than a thug to the ear lobe.

Comment

That's a massive sum, by the way. Massive. Not too big. Probably within the vicinity of what should be paid. Still, what does it say?

Jesus!

Comment

What the picture says:

I think you can work out the first three counting from top left to right then down. The last one bottom right is the national side.

Comment

I'm sort of surprised that Hajduk "tops" this particular table. I would have thought that Dinamo and the national team had paid more.

How was this presented during the AGM? From the photo it almost seems as if they were proud of it.

Comment

Me too, ursus. About the Hajduk thing.

It might seem pride up there in the picture but is not. The Croatian FA is fighting a stern battle against elements within clubs who think they own Croatian football.

Now, obviously, Suker is a cunt as a non-player. Those two mill Euro is money he can't get to. He's the cheapest, most moneygrabbing, prick within Croatian football. Ever. His idea of those two mill is two mill escaping from his own pocket.

Comment

If you read this, Suker. Pristani bit majmun. Majmune mangupska.

Comment

Working...
              X