Our Beautiful Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Beautiful Game

Last week, I was at a party at the national football museum, which was alright I suppose (the party), but the museum, which I wandered round, was excellent i thought. At one point I wandered into this cinema area which ran with a screen that was semicircular all round the audience. I just popped in to see what was on, and sat down for a few seconds, but then couldn't pull myself away, as it was showing this film, which I got to watch in its entirety, on my own.

An absolute masterpiece of editing and, I thought just a great film in its own right. If you've got 9 minutes to spare, I highly recommend it.

Our Beautiful Game

Until I clicked on the link, I thought this was a new attraction in Bucharest, or perhaps Budapest.

No such luck, but thanks anyway for the link to a lovely film.

Comment

Our Beautiful Game

Very nice and the editing is indeed excellent, although the letterbox screen throughout seems an odd choice.

Comment

Our Beautiful Game

I suspect it's a function of the screen it plays on in the museum. It works brilliantly on that (though on a computer screen it loses something, sadly). But still good. I've just watched it again.

Comment

Our Beautiful Game

Thanks for this.

Comment

Our Beautiful Game

It is top notch I agree

Comment

Working...
            X