X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a gas man

Raheem Sterling's nitrous oxide shame

He's a gas man

I probably ought to mention at this juncture that I don't really care what Raheem Sterling does to himself on a night out, as long as it doesn't make him score or set up more goals (or kill him, for that matter). But if there was a way that this could somehow be massively twisted and construed and engineered to result in any kind of a points deduction for his team, that would be just fine and dandy.

Comment

He's a gas man

I have identified this evening as the day that I can officially call myself Totally Past It.

Because I looked up nitrous oxide on wikipedia to help me understand this story, and read the following line:

"In the United Kingdom, nitrous oxide is used by almost half a million young people at nightspots, festivals and parties".

I shall now fuck off to bed like the sad old grandpa that I feel that I now am. Thanks Raheem.

Comment

He's a gas man

Explains how he runs so fast, I suppose.

Comment

He's a gas man

First Berahino, and now Sterling. What is that agent up to?

Comment

He's a gas man

It's certainly not performance enhancing, judging by tonights display.

Comment

He's a gas man

nitrous oxide is pretty good

doing drugs > having a career

Comment

He's a gas man

Must we have a new thread every time Brendan Rodgers says something about Raheem Sterling?

Comment

He's a gas man

Noz's primary problem, apart from that it cuts the oxygen from your brain - if youre bothered by that sort of thing, is the terrible piercing noise the machines make when they fill up the balloons

for an idea of what its like, first time i did it, some awful music channel was on, think Nickelback were playing and it turned into drone music, Raheem's probably a great drone fan

Comment

He's a gas man

Rogin the Armchair Fan wrote: Must we have a new thread every time Brendan Rodgers says something about Raheem Sterling?
                    BRENDAN SAYS NČO!

Comment

He's a gas man

Seems Raheem really hasn't paid attention to his Green Velvet.

Catch these bad little kids doing bad little things... Camera's ready - prepare to flash.

Comment

He's a gas man

BRENDAN SAYS NČO!

tee hee

Comment

He's a gas man

So huffing gas gives you an inflated sense of your own worth, does it?

Arf.

Comment

He's a gas man

Green Calx wrote: I probably ought to mention at this juncture that I don't really care what Raheem Sterling does to himself on a night out, as long as it doesn't make him score or set up more goals (or kill him, for that matter). But if there was a way that this could somehow be massively twisted and construed and engineered to result in any kind of a points deduction for his team, that would be just fine and dandy.
                            I agree- about six points might be right.

Comment

He's a gas man

someone is feeling confident.....

Comment

He's a gas man

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote: someone is feeling confident.....
                                True..maybe twelve then.

Lots of people talking about the fact that City have four home games left out of six to play, but it's hardly been Fortress Etihad this season. Wouldn't be surprised if West Ham turned City over tomorrow.

Comment

He's a gas man

You'd think Sterling might've taken something from the fact that it doesn't seem to have done Kyle Walker much good...

Comment

Working...
                                  X