Let's go Cottaging! Midweek matchgoing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotherham should have had that game won by half time, we were awful.When we did attack a bit in the second half you looked nearly as ropey as us.
    I thought it was a handball for the equaliser as well.

Comment

Harry Truscott wrote:
      No guide pubs in or around the Olympic Park that I'm aware of, which is a disappointment.
      Tap East, in the shopping centre, by International station.

The two mentioned in Burton are indeed included.

Comment

Harry Truscott wrote: Gah, wish I was getting to that too. Though individual meetings are always better if you have a dog in the fight and I wouldn't really.

Do you have a speedway team, BB&F! ? We have a thread for the shale over in sport.
        Howarth was there for Swindon so that was the local interest.

In terms of my team, originally Reading Racers, then lived in South West where it was Trelawny Pitbulls, then back to Reading before their demise means Swindon are the local team, but I would be reluctant to call myself a supporter.

It's my dad who's a Buxton Hitman.

Comment

The Hitmen are quite a recent addition, aren't they? Did your dad have another team before or did he discover his love of the sport late in life like me?

Speedway is so full of defunct teams that at least half of the people you see seem to actually support extinct sides but watch/follow someone current as a methadone

Comment

He was Long Eaton Archers.

He took me to a few Invaders meetings when I was a kid. When they went under, his nearest 'home' team was Buxton.

Comment

Working...
            X