HarriKane & Roooooney - WSC #339

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a matchday experience supplement. Nice.

If I'd got my act together, I'd've called the thread Harry Rooney and Wayne Kane...

Comment

Wonderful piece by Taylor Parkes, pretty much ensuring he won't be welcome in Peterborough again. Good job!

Comment

Thought the cover joke was quite funny really. Mainly because I imagined Wayne being sarcastic in his little scouse voice.

Comment

Good editorial.

Comment

The Peterborough match review made me laugh out loud. (The bit where he looks at his watch.)

I read it out to my wife and she laughed too.

Comment

Good issue and I enjoyed the matchgoing supplement, though did raise an eyebrow when I saw it was "in association with Club Wembley".

Comment

Really strange reference to Scott Brown in the otherwise interesting article about overweight Scottish players. I know his lifestyle habits aren't pristine but he's hardly fat.

No mention of Mark Yardley either, unless I missed it (haven't got the issue here in front of me).

Comment

It was less to do with him being fat and more to do with his lifestyle, I think - being photographed slumped in the street in the small hours with a deep-fried pizza. And that's the captain of our national team...

Comment

Going back an issue or two... there's a photo from the Dagenham and Redbridge match of the month which shows a bus going past with an advert on which says "I (heart) Mormon". What's that all about? have they stopped sending young men out in black trousers and white shirts to accost people individually and started advertising on buses? Or is Mormon the name of some new restaurant listing app or some such?

Comment

The Book Of Mormon.

Comment

longeared wrote: Good issue and I enjoyed the matchgoing supplement, though did raise an eyebrow when I saw it was "in association with Club Wembley".
                        Indeed

Full of lovely wistful nostalgia with that on the back. Quite bizarre

Comment

Excellent article on the trials facing disabled supporters. A good issue overall.

Comment

Working...
                          X