Schoolboy errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schoolboy errors

So the ref checking that the keeper's ready before a kick off is just a courtesy thing then?

Seeing as the coaching staff seem to be leading the celebrations it would be difficult for the manager to bollock the players -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firDb5fDi_I

Schoolboy errors

What gets me is that Gibraltar then spend ages themselves celebrating.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

Isn't it only before each half that the referee checks with the goalkeepers?

Comment

Schoolboy errors

denishurley wrote: Isn't it only before each half that the referee checks with the goalkeepers?
        Was during my days, along with the sadly lost art of applauding your opposite number with a raised hand-clap.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

Bored of Education wrote: What gets me is that Gibraltar then spend ages themselves celebrating.
          indeed, and that it doesn't dawn on Macedonia to do a 'Gibraltar'.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

In fact, considering that the time added on for a goal is less than it took Gibraltar to score a goal, the game could have carried on infinitely if neither side had sussed on.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

Gibraltar had the good sense to celebrate in Macedonia's half, not their own, meaning that Macedonia couldn't kick off.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

Heh, the bit where you just gradually notice the Jabal Tariq players lining up for the kick off, in the background is the bit that kills me. The punchline is almost a disappointment after that.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

All for this. Anything to stop the tendency for mass celebrations that take ages.

Comment

Schoolboy errors

moocowe wrote: Gibraltar had the good sense to celebrate in Macedonia's half, not their own, meaning that Macedonia couldn't kick off.
                    ah. well spotted.

Comment

Working...
                    X