Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care to explain PPV?

Milan and Hello Kitty

Silvio is surely the last person you should introduce to some young Oriental pussy.

Care to explain PPV?

They desperately need help at the back and she's surely more reliable than Mexes.

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Pauline Maldini had no say in this.

PPV: That is going to be a tattoo to BEHOLD!

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Sit back and enjoy the show (this is going to be great).

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Is Milanello more likely to lead Kitty astray or vice versa - she has the cold, dead eyes of a serial killer.
          Don't say you've never thought the same thing...

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Which one is Kitty? And why is there a Man U fan on the left?

Have I missed the point?

Chris Martin has appeared from nowhere on my TV. Didnt he used to be goop at something?

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

If anything, I'd wonder what Sanrio is doing tying Hello Kitty in with a team in decline like AC Milan.

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

At this Point I'll take Kitty over any of the shower of shite which is Berlusconi, Galliani, Muntari, and two handfull more I can't even be arsed to mention. It's a club lost up its own colon right now. But we were mid 1980's and bounced back. When Berlusconi dies I will drink champagne. I have one ready. I bought two bottles when first mention of Juve being thrown out emerged. One of the sweetest bottleuncorkings in my life.

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Imagine Kitty during a mascot minut silence. Imagine both of them together. The devil looks like a moron. I've only heard of angels thrown out of heaven, never devils. That one might be the first. Not even hell wanted him. Kitty, during a minute's silence. She has that deranged look on her face.
                  "Where am I? What am I? Why am I? Did I just shoot myself in the knee with a stapler on purpose?"

Who buys that shit? I blame the parents, mount Vesuvius and everyone who follows clubs surnamed Rovers.

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Milan and Hello Kitty? Hello Shitty, more like!

*taps microphone*

Hello?

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

Who the f wants this potential child molesting vulture on their door step?

Look at those eyes. Does that look like a sane anything to you? It looks like a cat who would not only eat the clown fish in your aquarium, it looks like a cat who would first chain the clown fish to the propelling part of a food mixer, then rape it, then eat it.

Comment

Care to explain PPV?

We're now turning fucking pink. As if the last five years of shit shirts was not enough, we're going to turn pink. And not in the cool Palermo kind of way. The shit way.

I so want to wide open Berlusconi's jaws and puke down his throat. (He's a fascist so calm down with any sort of agony over the idea)

Comment

Working...
                        X