Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firhill tonight? (Weekend matchgoing thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southport lost 1-0 to Gateshead. As predicted it was cold.

Comment

Barnsley 2-1 Port Vale

Two lucky goals against a poor team. Freezing cold and windy.

Comment

I really am a man of mystery. At least I got to the match today.

A microcosm of Brentford's season. Excellent football, profligate finishing and a daft defensive error. Once they got the goal, Boro were just a bit too street-smart for us and you could see why they've conceded so few goals.

Elland Road next. Are there any Leeds fans on here who I can fail to meet?

Comment

Magik wrote: Interestingly, Warzycha's goal came in the 80th minute of a 3pm kick-off at Old Trafford. Wasilewski's goal today, in the 80th minute at Old Trafford too. Exactly 8,200 days.
          Is this really true? I thought kuzczak scored a goal, but it turns out he had another keeper score against him, and it was in an international.

Comment

Horrible bag of shite game, heading for nil nil when my mate piped up that our centre-half was his pick for man of the match.

It took said player no more than a few seconds to get dispossessed dribbling it five yards from goal. Nice finish from Shrewsbury's sub but nevertheless fucking hell, eh?

Comment

Going to go to Spurs v Preston in the FA Women's Cup. at the New River Stadium on White Hart Lane.

The match was originally due to be played in Ware in Hertfordshire, but has conveniently been moved to a much more sensible location.

The New River Stadium is one of three sports grounds along White Hart Lane and is mostly a rugby (both codes) and athletics stadium.

Comment

TonTon wrote: FCUM's game off. Warthogs.
                On the plus side, it's an extra game to be played at Broadhurst Park.

Comment

Working...
                X