Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mourinho begs Chelsea for "25%" of Anfield noise

SAYS. IT. ALL.

And yeah yeah, I'm the fucking Armchair fan. Still proud though!

You're proud because some man from around your way reckons some Scousers are really noisy?

Comment

Rogin, tell me this is a wind-up. Tell me this is a wind-up. Please.

It's a wind-up, guys. It's a wind-up.

Comment

Just how much contempt does Jose have for Chelsea's fans?

Comment

The answer is in 'Books'

Fucking Rosenborg. Eleven big Nordic guys who plant themselves behind the ball and hold us to a 1-1 draw. Although, to be honest, I'm surprised that anyone apart from the players and club staff is even aware that game took place if the attendance at Stamford Bridge that night is anything to go by. There must have been something more pressing on in West London that night to keep all our loyal fans away. Maybe there was a new art gallery opening or an arms fair or a fucking yacht race or whatever. But I don’t blame them for giving the game a miss. After all, Chelsea fans are accustomed to such success and are notoriously loyal and so forth. You can hardly blame them for not being enthused about another Champions League game after there had been so many in their history.

I mean, who the fuck were Chelsea before I arrived, eh? The team of John Major. David Mellor. Vidal Sassoon. Peter Kenyon. Bryan Adams. Bill Clinton. Ken Bates. A club so well-managed and so well-run that they were a day away from administration when Abramovich arrived.

Comment

Working...
          X