Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There Will Be Haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNiGSf2Sy30

Well there's one hater over here, that's for suretain (sure and certain. Doubly fucking emphatic). What an ill-conceived idea for an advert. Even ignoring the suggestion that Suarez is disliked for his goal celebration and boots rather than any, you know, other things, it's a vulgar celebration of all that's disgusting in football. I dunno what adidas were thinking. Is this adidas leading the footballers in a fight back against the trolls? Or is it an illustration of everyone being out of touch of everything? It's probably the most grotesque thing I've ever seen.

There Will Be Haters

I saw a car yesterday with the registration plate 'Y 8 ON ME'. Unsurprisingly, it was driven by a wanker who "tailgated" his way up the outside lane.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

Berba, there are actually a significant number of Real Madrid "supporters" who hate Benzema, with his primary sins in their eyes being failing to score and/or failing to create sufficient opportunities for "CR7" to do so. It's much less prominent, but there are also those who criticise Rodriguez for the same "reasons".

I believe that the overlap between these people and the target market for an ad campaign such as this is significant.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

ursus arctos wrote: Berba, there are actually a significant number of Real Madrid "supporters" who hate Benzema, with his primary sins in their eyes being failing to score and/or failing to create sufficient opportunities for "CR7" to do so. It's much less prominent, but there are also those who criticise Rodriguez for the same "reasons".

I believe that the overlap between these people and the target market for an ad campaign such as this is significant.
        Well, there is also the underage prostitute thing.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

I guess, though that was always more Ribery's thing (what with flying the lady in question to Munich for a dirty weekend, etc) and they were both acquitted.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

ursus arctos wrote: Berba, there are actually a significant number of Real Madrid "supporters" who hate Benzema, with his primary sins in their eyes being failing to score and/or failing to create sufficient opportunities for "CR7" to do so. It's much less prominent, but there are also those who criticise Rodriguez for the same "reasons".

ah, the much sought after Morons demographic.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

I've watched it three times and I still can't hear "They Hate Racism" yet.

Comment

There Will Be Haters

That is incredibly fucking irritating. And I've only seen it the once, god knows how bad it's going to get when it's everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X