X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C*nt Fucks off

always remember him this way.

C*nt Fucks off

Surely a record for the most whining done in a two minute period? That's hilarious. What a player he was and what an absolute twat.

The bit about him not complaining because he's 'not a woman' is particularly classless.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

May all his shites be hedgehogs.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

All the while conveniently ignoring the fact that the referee handed Arsenal the lead with a goal that shouldn't have stood. 'Classless' is indeed the word.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

This is also fucking hilarious

May his piles hang like a bunch of grapes as he's shooting out those little Grainneógs. His reputation in france is little better than over here.

The funniest thing about that barcelona interview is that he had already agreed terms with barcelona, and his rant forced him to spend another year in london. Arsenal wound up paying him an extra £10 million for the privilege, and he was shite. Everyone lost.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Class as ever from the Manchester United fans.

Whom I'm sure will enjoy watching this again

And here's something for the Spurs chap too.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

you don't have to be a man utd fan to find Henry's nauseating hypocrisy stomach churning.

The only downside of all of this is that he's bringing his needy image manipulation to a sky match studio near you.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Merci, Monsieur...

Not forgetting our old friend King Billy. Here, he avoids hapless handball attempts from the Freestatia defence:

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Nef, I think the Irish contingent detest Henry for more than the fact he used to score goals against United.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Of course no Manchester United player or Irish player has ever been known to infringe the laws of the game. I don't even have to place a link here.

A shame that probably the greatest player in England in the past 15 years is greeted with such predictable gracelessness. Your loss.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Sergio aguero scores goals against man utd at bnearly three times the rate that henry did and these goals win a much higher proportion of games than arsenal managed., but no-one has anything but nice things o say about aguero. That's because he's not a hypocritical whining cunt.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Nef, I'll concede that Henry could play a bit once upon a time (as opposed to being the 'greatest player of the past 15 years' - I mean, please) - but he was a total dick in that interview.

Lighten up and stop feeling so victimised.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Perhaps you should check the title of the thread. I don't feel "victimised" I just don't think it's particularly classy, though I recognise it's par for the course from certain posters.

Henry was being interviewed after having just lost the Champions League Final. Perhaps understandable that his respose was so emotional.

Sergio Aguero has played what, 6 games, against Manchester United. two of which were against David Moyes's team. So your statistical comparison isn't very illuminating (except for what it reveals about the nature of your bile.)

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Hang on, you've abused loads of people on here and told them to fuck off over the years. You can't suddenly get on your high horse because someone says unkind things about an ex-Arsenal player.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

"Cunt fucks off" would have made a decent thread title for any number of recent retirees from the game, not least a certain embittered Govan-born Glaizer-toadying bully.

All in the game yo

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Lots of people have lost champions league finals though, and no-one has ever come up with a hilarious interview like that. I think his strop has more to do with him blowing the two easiest chances in the game, and there he is slagging off his new teammates in the world media before he's even arrived.

"Hey bobby, what's the french for digging up jim hensons skull and shitting in the eye sockets?"

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

E10 Rifle wrote: "Cunt fucks off" would have made a decent thread title for any number of recent retirees from the game, not least a certain embittered Govan-born Glaizer-toadying bully.

All in the game yo
                                  That's Sir Cunt to you. Have some respect.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Flashback to the third novel in David Peace's Red Riding quartet, where the marginally less bent senior copper called in to investigate all the super bent ones is nicknamed 'Saint Cunt'.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Horse Wanker

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

I may tell people to fuck off in the course of an argument but I wouldn't rush to commemorate the retirement of a talented player from an opposing team in quite that way.

Still we all have our hobbies.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

It must be fucking great being you, Nef.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Nefertiti2 wrote: I may tell people to fuck off in the course of an argument but I wouldn't rush to commemorate the retirement of a talented player from an opposing team in quite that way.
                                            That's grand, so.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

Play nicely, all of you.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

The thread title made me think Neil Warnock had resigned.

Any debate about best player is always futile but for a couple of years he was better than anyone around. I think I saw him against Villa on 3 occasions, he scored every time and every single one annoyed me intensely, particularly his quick free kick (assist: Mark Halsey).

He was a dick after the Barcelona game - and after several games - but he's a long, long way down my list of footballing cunts. In fact, I don't consider him to be one.

Comment

C*nt Fucks off

I may tell people to fuck off in the course of an argument but I wouldn't rush to commemorate the retirement of a talented player from an opposing team in quite that way.

But henry isn't just a talented player though. He's also an awful cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X