Capello and corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello and corruption

Anything in this, then, or is it just a load of rubbish that will blow over in a few weeks?

Incidentally, Capello's England regime was memorably described in one of the papers the other day by an inside source (presumably a player) as "where you feel you've done something wrong but don't know what it is".

Capello and corruption

The day that italians start going to jail for not divulging everything in court is the day that Irish people start going to jail for not paying tax, and the world will switch poles.

if the england players don't know what they did wrong, they never will.

Comment

Capello and corruption

This is what I said on the April Fool's thread:

"I'm sure that Fabio wishes that the investigating magistrate's suggestion that he should face obstruction of justice charges for his "evasive" testimony in one of the Moggi cases had come out today instead of yesterday.

I don't expect anything to come of it, of course."

So, basically what aiatl said. I think that there is a rather good chance that the charges will never be brought, an even better chance that he won't go to trial if charged, and pretty much a stone cold certainty that he would never be convicted and/or not have any conviction overturned on appeal (or annulled due to the statute of limitations).

That said, it does give all parties a possible way out if they decide that the whole arrangement isn't working out and agree on compensation.

Comment

Working...
      X