No announcement yet.

DELANEY OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the exact same reaction for the exact same reason, but I guess they didn't have much time to peruse the website.

I might have noted that it was known as the St. Moritz for decades and has featured in several films.

Comment

Isn't he a great man to pay the bar tab for the fans on away trips as well.

Was probably buying them drinks out of their own pocket, and getting thanked for it as well.

Comment

There's a lot in the article, and the first thing that strikes me is what the fucking fuck is his Benefit-in-kind tax liability on all of this? This could get very exciting for him.

Comment

And lo, it came to pass.

https://twitter.com/FAIreland/status/1178070145211731968

Comment

I guarantee that he squeezed every penny he was legally entitled to from Irish football before he went, but he's gone, and we have a great team of u21s coming through, so onwards and upwards, hopefully.

Comment

Took a while didn't it?

Comment

I assume that the delay arises from what el guapo mentions.

Comment

Well yes, I imagine a summary dismissal would have cost the FAI even more money it doesn’t have than letting him “work” some sort of notice as I assume he has.

Comment

Silver bullet for Delaney and a new messiah. A good few days for irish football.

Comment

The independent audit of the FAI that Sport Ireland have requested is now finished.

Sport Ireland have forwarded the audit to the Gardai.

Comment

Rumours are the alleged malfeasance is in eight figures, this could be huge ,not just in football terms.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                          I would think that Ms English is more than expensive enough.

He was giving her relatives rides on FAI charters.
                          I just re-read the second half of that post with my brain in Hiberno-English mode.

Comment

I just keep thinking of Mustang Sally in the commitments.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1202951936217157632[/URL]

Comment

God be with the days when the League of Ireland was "the problem child of Irish football " quote one J Delaney.

Comment

There should be a lot of questions directed towards deloitte, particularly on the basis of the scales of revisions to the accounts over the last couple of years. What are they actually supposed to be doing.

Comment

That could be asked of the audit industry in general for the entire Irish economy and beyond. It's up there with fire safety certs in Boomtime Dublin.

Comment

Thank Fuck H**** C***** plans for his plaza/shopping/cultural experience area by the Point Depot (or whatever) didn't come to pass thanks to the crash, a panic crush would have killed dozens. But he was friends with the heid yin with ultimate sign off.

Comment

The reports and financial statements pdf is quite the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                          There should be a lot of questions directed towards deloitte, particularly on the basis of the scales of revisions to the accounts over the last couple of years. What are they actually supposed to be doing.
                                          Absolutely. If they are €55m in the red now, they must have been significantly so in recent years too yet somehow Deloitte deemed them a going concern. Now they’re panicking.

Comment

I can’t wait to hear Garcia on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                              Thank Fuck H**** C***** plans for his plaza/shopping/cultural experience area by the Point Depot (or whatever) didn't come to pass thanks to the crash, a panic crush would have killed dozens. But he was friends with the heid yin with ultimate sign off.
                                              Hilary Clinton? Helmut Cohl? Heremy Corbyn?

Comment

Harry Corbett?

Comment

Not far off Sits,his first name is the same as Hill, Redknapp and Secombe, his second is the same as a crooner who is popular at this time of year.

Comment

James Buble?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X