• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current hating

Ha ha ha!

Oh lord. I'm guessing Steve Bould.

Comment

Current hating

I guess the answer to the question "current" hating would be Steaua, since I've only really hated them since I moved to Romania. Franchise ever since they've existed, too. Most of my hatred is reassuringly permanent though. I couldn't really describe my utter abhorrence of those vile tossers from near Finsbury Park station as "current" for example.

Comment

Current hating

Fuzzy, Bonetti was definitely on that Roma team and played in the Final, though I'm not certain about the semi.

And I hope you know that I would have said the same thing had it been the Dark Blues with "Dundee United" on the Olimpico scoreboard.

Comment

Current hating

Bonetti didn't play in that game, or the first leg at Tannadice.

25 April 1984, Roma, Stadio Olimpico, 69193

ROMA 3 Pruzzo 21, 38, Di Bartolomei 58 pen
          DUNDEE UNITED 0

Roma: Franco Tancredi, Michele Nappi, Ubaldo Righetti, Sebastiano Nela, Agostino Di Bartolomei, Aldo Maldera, Toninho Cerezo [Emidio Oddi 86], Paulo Roberto Falcão, Francesco Graziani, Roberto Pruzzo [Odoacre Chierico 79], Bruno Conti.

Dundee United: Hamish McAlpine, Derek Stark [John Holt HT], Maurice Malpas, Richard Gough, David Narey, Paul Hegarty, Eamonn Bannon, Ralph Milne, Paul Sturrock [John Clark 80], Davie Dodds, Billy Kirkwood.

Referee: Michel Vautrot [France].
          Coaches: Roma: Nils Liedholm [Sweden]. Dundee United: Jim McLean.

Comment

Current hating

Currently disliking my own team Bolton for sheer incompetence but can never hate them. Hating is reserved for the always abhorrent Manchester United and Juventus with dishonourable mentions for Wigan and Tranmere Rovers

Comment

Current hating

I would have said the same thing had it been the Dark Blues
              Ok, Ursus, you're back in my good books (*winky*)

Comment

Current hating

The overwhelming majority of commentators.

The one thing that would improve football on TV the most (aside from having Jamie Redknapp publicly subjected to crushing by elephant) would be an option to turn off commentary, leaving crowd noise only. But no, instead the TV innovators come up with the toe-curling "Fanzone". And they wonder why I refuse to subscribe.

Comment

Current hating

Liverpool.

Always.

And Ashley Cole...

Comment

Current hating

1. AFC Wimbledon - Agree with their reasons for forming, dislike their fans having dealt with them in the Ryman League. Think they have a devine right to climb the ladder, hope they stay in Ryman oblivion for years to come.

2. Liverpol in Europe - Im not sure why, but I just find Liverpool in europe very frustrating and dont want to listen to another victory about them on 606.

3. Work colleagues who think this weekedns FA Cup semis are dull as none of the 'Big Four' (copyright Sky) are involved.bastardos!

4. Ex pros writing and talking about back chatting refs and how it is wrong, despite they made a living from it (Ian Wright etc)

Comment

Current hating

I was almost going soft over the last few weeks, to the point where I had stopped passionately caring that either Arsenal or Chelsea prevent Man U from winning the title, on the grounds that Man U have been playing such good football that I almost had to grudgingly concede that they deserved the title this season.

Then I remembered Rio Ferdinand's 100-hooker "wives and girlfriends not welcome" team Christmas party, and I regained my sanity.

C'MON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Current hating

Ferguson. He's just an odious man.

Comment

Working...
                        X